PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

it was SUCH a fun concert! So I was at the Nordstrom thing in Chicago, and Bono stopped to talk to a few of us. We asked if he was coming to Snow Patrol that night, and I told him I could probably get him a ticket. He said, "Oh!" and slapped his forehead, then said, "we have to fly to LA tonight, so I can't." then he went on to talk about Jacknife Lee (who I guess produced Final Straw) and how they were working with him. And he was all serious and emphatic, "but his real name is GARETH."

Anyway, he said, "you tell those boys I'm sorry I couldn't come, but that I stand behind them." (as if they'd been charged with a crime and he was defending them...so cute)

sooooooooo....we held up a sign at the show:

"Bono says hi. He wanted to come tonight
But his wife wouldn't let him."

The boys all laughed, at least.

:lmao:!

Some of the GTA group were on the field for the show too, and Tony snuck in his camera and got some AMAZING pics :ohmy: :faint:

We miss you around here Ruff! :heart:

bonoishot said:

I really smell so im just going for a shower. :| :laugh: Am going to try my new soap from a shop called Lush, not sure if you guys have it over there. www.lush.com :drool:

Will be back later :hug:

There's a bunch of Lush stores here in TO - the next time you girls are here I'll take you shopping :wink:

I got my book! :hyper: :dance: :hyper: :love: OMG :hyper: It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to fight a couple of old people for it, but I got it! :madwife:

There was ONE copy at a store in the town about 45 minutes north of here (I hadn't expected them to have any, so I was so excited when I saw it!)

then the clerk came back with these older people and they were looking all over for something, and he was like 'The records in the computer say we have one copy - it hasn't sold yet' and I was like :uhoh: "are you looking for U2 by U2?"

they were like ' yeah' all excited and she looked like she thought she could negotiate for it, but I said 'you can have it if you can pry it out of my cold dead hands!' :angry:

Needless to say the clerk immediately went to order more copies :wink:

Back
Top Bottom