PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

well, the reason I post here and not really anywhere else is that i always get flamed...but i like his hair longer. it's cute, but not as cute as it is long. he has lost a TON of weight since the scandalous Croatia pictures. No scones for you, Bono! Anyway, he was incredibly sweet--especially given that people were waiting for him to get on stage. And Ali is so beautiful that it's just hard to believe. Her skin is like, luminous. :crazedwithjealousy: I got to talk to her about Africa and she was just amazing. She was actually taking people's cameras so they could get pictures with B!

Ali :cute::love: Thats so sweet of her. :heart:

ruffian said:
ok, well while I'm in photobucket, here's the new man in my life, and he is really a stud :drool:

navigator.jpg

Awwww hes beautiful Ruff :love:

Sad_Girl said:
I saw a clip from an interview with Edge and Bono today, about the book - they were asked what had taken them so long and they replied that it was hard to recall the details of the things that had happened over the years

cuz yeah, they have particularly un-memorable lives :eyebrow: :laugh:

:lol:

Russty Cat said:
Dazz I hope the pictures come out! :hyper: :hug: Its great to see you too! Its been to long.

Okay I should have clarified better. But the city I was thinking of was Joshua Tree. I guess alot of people don't really think of it as a city, even though I found out recently it is. And the big thing about it is that I may end up living there!!!! :dance: :hyper: Mr. Cat wants to go look at houses there once we have moved. I found a few we like. I wouldn't have even thought of it, except my dad suggested looking out there.

Wow Russty what an amazing place to live. And to have Joshua Trees in the back garden of one of the houses you looked at. :drool: Whereeveryou move though i hope things work out for you. You really deserve it. :heart:

I'm glad to hear you don't have a hangover, too :wink: Hangovers are the worst :yuck: :madwife:

I AM up early :lol: the sun has only just come up - and I was writing an e-mail as it rose. I woke up suddenly with the strongest urge to try and find an old friend. It was just incredible, I had to get up and write to him, I was just filled with a need to try. It's been nearly two years since I heard from him.

To be honest, he was more than a friend :heart: I miss him a ton

Sad_Girl said:
I'm glad to hear you don't have a hangover, too :wink : Hangovers are the worst :yuck : :madwife :

I AM up early :lol : the sun has only just come up - and I was writing an e-mail as it rose. I woke up suddenly with the strongest urge to try and find an old friend. It was just incredible, I had to get up and write to him, I was just filled with a need to try. It's been nearly two years since I heard from him.

To be honest, he was more than a friend :heart: I miss him a ton

Hangovers suck. :madwife: I had a mofo of one not yesterday saturday but the 1 before. :lol:

Awww. :heart: Does he live near you? Thats nice to reach out and try get in touch aagain. Hope it all works out. :hug:

I really smell so im just going for a shower. :| :laugh: Am going to try my new soap from a shop called Lush, not sure if you guys have it over there. www.lush.com :drool:

Will be back later :hug:

bonoishot said:

Awww. :heart: Does he live near you? Thats nice to reach out and try get in touch aagain. Hope it all works out. :hug:

No, actually, he lives near to you :lol: He's from Manchester. We used to talk on the phone for like 4 hours at a time, he's such a sweetheart.

bonoishot said:

I really smell so im just going for a shower. :| :laugh:

Will be back later :hug:

:yikes: I wondered what was all funky! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

No, actually, he lives near to you :lol: He's from Manchester. We used to talk on the phone for like 4 hours at a time, he's such a sweetheart.

:yikes : I wondered what was all funky! :wink :

Manchester :drool: My fave city in UK.

Wow 4 hours. :ohmy: I'm sure he would love to hear from you. :)

Yeah i was all funky. Now i smell pretty .:drool: Need to go get dressed though. :lmao:

Never heard of it before, but the website has some very interesting stuff :up:

Its such a gorge shop. I :love: it. :drool:

bonoishot said:

You know you're obsessed with Pirates Of The Carribean when you nearly bought this last time you were in Lush. :reject::lmao:

http://www.lush.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=360

:drool:

I wonder if Johnny Depp appears when you put it in the bath and it disolves. :combust:

Ok i wish. Such a nice thought though. :drool:

I'd by that if Johnny Would appear magically in my bathtub :yes: :hyper: :lol:

Isn't it funny how we quickly associate things from other places to our *loves* ? Like someone mentions New years Day and most people think Jan 1, but U2 fans think of the song :wink:

I would've thought of Captain Jack if I'd seen that product name

Sad_Girl said:

I'd by that if Johnny Would appear magically in my bathtub :yes : :hyper: :lol :

Isn't it funny how we quickly associate things from other places to our *loves* ? Like someone mentions New years Day and most people think Jan 1, but U2 fans think of the song :wink :

I would've thought of Captain Jack if I'd seen that product name

I think if you could get johnny in your bathtub with that bathbomb then it would be sold out. Peopl ewould be rioting for them. :lol: And poor Johnny would be v v tired. :shifty:

Yeah thats so true. And normal people see a Lemon in the supermarket and think oooh we need some Lemons. Must buy some.

A U2 fan thinks of the song Lemon and the big giant Lemon from Popmart. :drool:

:lmao:

bonoishot said:

Yeah thats so true. And normal people see a Lemon in the supermarket and think oooh we need some Lemons. Must buy some.

A U2 fan thinks of the song Lemon and the big giant Lemon from Popmart. :drool:

And breaks out into song

she wore Lemon... :dance:

:lol: this is exactly why no one goes into the produce section with me anymore :wink:

on a totally random note; I was just updating profiles on my blog and e-mail and stuff, and was paging through my photos and came across this picture of the house where I grew up.

Just felt the urge to share. Don't know why :shrug: :lol:

this is a professional arial shot (obviously) these guys would fly over the area and take the photos and then mail you an offer to have a oil portrait of your home done from the photo. It was really cool :up:

DeerLakeHome0012.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

And breaks out into song

she wore Lemon... :dance:

:lol: this is exactly why no one goes into the produce section with me anymore :wink :

I'm tone deaf so i never subject anyone to me singing but i always dance excitedly by the lemons and begin to say the lyrics quietly to myself. :lmao:

....But never in the daylight :dance:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
on a totally random note; I was just updating profiles on my blog and e-mail and stuff, and was paging through my photos and came across this picture of the house where I grew up.

Just felt the urge to share. Don't know why :shrug: :lol:

this is a professional arial shot (obviously) these guys would fly over the area and take the photos and then mail you an offer to have a oil portrait of your home done from the photo. It was really cool :up:

DeerLakeHome0012.jpg

Wow that looks like a nice place to grow up. :up: Lots of land to play on and run around. :wink:

I didnt even know you had a blog. :reject: I must have been in bed when you posted that one.

I like shots like that. They're interesting. I wouldnt get one for where i live as its all houses and flats but i think if you live somewhere more country it makes for a more interesting picture. :D

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

I didnt even know you had a blog. :r eject: I must have been in bed when you posted that one.

:lol: yeah, there's a link to it in my sig :wink:

bonoishot said:

Wow that looks like a nice lace to grow up. :up: Lots of land to play on and run around. :wink :

I like shots like that. They're interesting. I wouldnt get one for where i live as its all houses and flats but i think if you live somewhere more country it makes for a more interesting picture. : D

It was a great place to grow up - it's in the poorest county in the state, ironically enough, but we never really felt poor. we had what we needed. it's funny when you look back at things, how different the world seems through a childs eyes.

that little building to the right of the pole barn (big black garage type building) is my playhouse/treehouse :) :love: it's frame was strong, but the walls were fairly thin - my brothers got into a fight and one knocked the other clear through the wall, and he fell out and to the ground :lmao: (obviously, he was fine, since I can laugh about it now) after that they made a game of throwing things through the walls :rolleyes:

Needless to say, my dad replaced the walls on it with stronger boarding :wink:

I can't say I would mind living in the city, though, Jem. there are plenty of advantages to it. If we could all be as rich as Bono, we could have homes both in the city and in the country *dreamysigh* :happy:

Sad_Girl said:

It was a great place to grow up - it's in the poorest county in the state, ironically enough, but we never really felt poor. we had what we needed. it's funny when you look back at things, how different the world seems through a childs eyes.

that little building to the right of the pole barn (big black garage type building) is my playhouse/treehouse : ) :love : it's frame was strong, but the walls were fairly thin - my brothers got into a fight and one knocked the other clear through the wall, and he fell out and to the ground :lmao: (obviously, he was fine, since I can laugh about it now) after that they made a game of throwing things through the walls :rolleyes :

Needless to say, my dad replaced the walls on it with stronger boarding :wink :

Moneys not everything though. As long as you have a roof over your head, food and love that is the main thing. :yes:

OMG you had a treehouse. Am so jelaous, i always wanted one. :drool::love:

If i have kids I will make sure they have a treehouse. :shifty:

:lol : yeah, there's a link to it in my sig :wink :

:reject: I never noticed it. How long has it been there? :lmao: I normally get distracted by the picture you have in your sig. :drool::shallow::lol: Will check it out later. :)

Back
Top Bottom