PLEBAn Girls Party - We just can't get enough of that lovey dovey stuff..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried to get my 1st roll of film that has HOPEFULLY several photos of the guys ...into a Walgreens tonight [3 blocks south of the Un SQ B&N.............

OK, it's a 24 Hour store....
....but the Photowork ISN't 24 hrs! :madspit:
-------------------------------------------------------------

and when i looked at my old SLR camera 2 days later since they weren't around anymore to try and take pics.I found the mirror had jammed! :scream:

Now , in a SLR it DOESN'T ruin the photo [altho :uhoh: i thot of something just now :mad: hope THAT didn't happen]....you see the the mirror flip up so that the light from what you photographing can come through. Then mirror flips back down.

:( i hope the mirror being up let too much light in to overexpo0se the OTHER pics :scream:

it's never happened before

ANYWAY I had to release ther spool control so it unjammed..but don't know of the film will roll foward properlly , so oi lose the rest.
Oh well....that's no big deal AS LONG as at least i got one good phoo of ADAM & 2 of Bono.

I aleady have some good ones of Edge & Larry [i wouldn't mind more :wink: ]

I was hoping to tell you how i did.

well tomorrow i got to different 1 hr photo drugstore!

Dazz I hope the pictures come out! :hyper: :hug: Its great to see you too! Its been to long.

Okay I should have clarified better. But the city I was thinking of was Joshua Tree. I guess alot of people don't really think of it as a city, even though I found out recently it is. And the big thing about it is that I may end up living there!!!! :dance: :hyper: Mr. Cat wants to go look at houses there once we have moved. I found a few we like. I wouldn't have even thought of it, except my dad suggested looking out there.

Russty Cat said:
Dazz I hope the pictures come out! :hyper: :hug: Its great to see you too! Its been to long.

Okay I should have clarified better. But the city I was thinking of was Joshua Tree. I guess alot of people don't really think of it as a city, even though I found out recently it is. And the big thing about it is that I may end up living there!!!! :dance: :hyper: Mr. Cat wants to go look at houses there once we have moved. I found a few we like. I wouldn't have even thought of it, except my dad suggested looking out there.

:hug: it HAS been TOO long!:yes:

OOooo that sounds interesting!
:lol: didn't know there was a Joshua Tree city? or large town?

are you with your folks now?

have you all gone down to the Pacific Ocean?!

Have you had any opportunity to keep on your artwork? [you might have had to put some kind of hold on it]

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

Nevermind my last comment....but you are right about the actual Joshua trees....they aren't really a city....I think it's in Death Valley in California.

There is actually a city called Joshua Tree that borders the national forest where all the trees are. One of the houses we looked at actually has some of the trees in the yard. :heart:

Dazz we are still up in Northern California. Probably next week we are going to send Mr. Cat off to Southern California to find a job. The girls are going to stay here for about another month while I try to set up a deal with some people to buy our house. Once he has a job we will head down and start looking for a house. I hate that we are going to end up being here alone for a while, but it will be worth it if we end up someplace nice.

I've been working a bit off and on. Now that we have cleared out alot of stuff I'll probably be able to work a bit while he is gone. But I try not to have things to messy in case we have to show the house. :madspit:

We are also looking at Yucca Valley, Landers, and 29 Palms, which are also near Joshua Tree. They are all smaller cities, but seem to be nice family communities.

dazzledbylight said:
oh, R sweetie........would that heat be a Problem for you?? :(
I'd expect that you'd have at LEAST ONE extra emergency generator fot power outtages!:hug:

Imagines the stars at night!:drool: :drool:

I bet the stars would be amazing! The heat probably wouldn't be any worse then here. But we did discuss that we would have to make sure to have it set up for A/C or a swamp cooler to make sure it didn't get to bad. The whole area is desert after all so it probably will be pretty warm. We are a bit concerned about me being able to breathe if there is to much pollen or dust and lots of wind, so we were going to talk to a local allergist and see how bad it gets.

Luckily my parents are retired so we have been getting them to do alot of footwork and finding out stuff for us. My daddy is also a real estate agent so he can do all the paperwork when we find a house we like.

Russty Cat said:
There is actually a city called Joshua Tree that borders the national forest where all the trees are. One of the houses we looked at actually has some of the trees in the yard. :heart:

WOW! :drool: bordering a National Forest!

Dazz we are still up in Northern California. Probably next week we are going to send Mr. Cat off to Southern California to find a job. The girls are going to stay here for about another month while I try to set up a deal with some people to buy our house. Once he has a job we will head down and start looking for a house. I hate that we are going to end up being here alone for a while, but it will be worth it if we end up someplace nice.

You know WE'LL help keep you company!:hug::giggle:

I've been working a bit off and on. Now that we have cleared out alot of stuff I'll probably be able to work a bit while he is gone. But I try not to have things to messy in case we have to show the house. :madspit:

:hmm: try to devise plaan so thaT one "messy corner" can be covered with someting thA would make sense to BE covered IF you get a sudden call/visit!:D

We are also looking at Yucca Valley, Landers, and 29 Palms, which are also near Joshua Tree. They are all smaller cities, but seem to be nice family communities.

Good luck for which ever one you choose!
It sounds like a good plan.

My best to Mr Cat for a SUCESSFUL JOB HUNT! :yes:

Last edited:
Hi Bri :hug: Johnny and Chocolate! :drool: :combust:

I'm sure it will all work out and Dazz your right it will give me more time to chat. Especially at night after the kids are in bed. :drool: :lol:

Russty Cat said:

I bet the stars would be amazing! The heat probably wouldn't be any worse then here. But we did discuss that we would have to make sure to have it set up for A/C or a swamp cooler to make sure it didn't get to bad. The whole area is desert after all so it probably will be pretty warm. We are a bit concerned about me being able to breathe if there is to much pollen or dust and lots of wind, so we were going to talk to a local allergist and see how bad it gets.

Luckily my parents are retired so we have been getting them to do alot of footwork and finding out stuff for us. My daddy is also a real estate agent so he can do all the paperwork when we find a house we like.

cool, that you folks can really help!

can't imagine there's TOO much pollen about....

it's not like you're next to a Sequoia forest!

TTFN :hug:s

ARGH! I lost my stinkin connection and it finally just came back on. But I think I should head to bed as well. I have an early morning. See you all later. Sweet dreams. :hug: :heart: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom