Pleban Girls Party: We go through threads like clothes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't get the photo I wanted from PLEBA (must learn how to post photos one of these days).

There's a great photo in the new PLEBA photo threads of Bono in a ONE campaign magazine ad. If my name wasn't already on the petition and I didn't already wear the wristband, that ad would make me virtually stampede to www.one.org. :combust:

Last edited:
Bye!:wave: Everybody!
I've stayed on here way longer than I should.
I've still got some more things to do and I'm already exhausted.:crack:
If I don't come back please report missing browneyedgirl. :|

*browneyedgirl* said:
Bye!:wave: Everybody!
I've stayed on here way longer than I should.
I've still got some more things to do and I'm already exhausted.:crack:
If I don't come back please report missing browneyedgirl. :|

:lol: Can do :wink:

Have a great time! :wave:

Later, BG.

Thanks, SG.

Speaking of BP, SG, is there some way I could get the "missing part" of the last Bono/Laney love scene in your current fanfic? :)

jobob said:
Later, BG.

Thanks, SG.

Speaking of BP, SG, is there some way I could get the "missing part" of the last Bono/Laney love scene in your current fanfic? :)

:lol: No prob. Do you have an addy where you want me to e-mail it or should I just send it through the site here?

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: No prob. Do you have an addy where you want me to e-mail it or should I just send it through the site here?

I have PM here.

I've tried to set up an extra "jobob" address through my new ISP for people to send me things like this ... but every time I try, SBC Yahoo just seems to laugh at me. I'm gonna try again this weekend. :grumpy:

Back! :wave:

I just watched Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle with my brother :lmao:.

Oh, and I drank for the 1st time in about 2 months :yikes: Apparently, my tolerance for alcohol has dissapeared since I've only had 3 smirnoffs and I'm already :drunk:

jobob said:

I have PM here.

I've tried to set up an extra "jobob" address through my new ISP for people to send me things like this ... but every time I try, SBC Yahoo just seems to laugh at me. I'm gonna try again this weekend. :grumpy:

:lol: it's supposed to make our lives easier, but sometimes it's just a pain :wink:

Anyway, I PM'd you :)

DG you lightweight :wink: :hug: Ok, this headache is kicking my ass. :huh: I'm going to bed. Hopefully tomorrow It'll be long gone. Goodnight all :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

Anyway, I PM'd you :)

DG you lightweight :wink: :hug: Ok, this headache is kicking my ass. :huh: I'm going to bed. Hopefully tomorrow It'll be long gone. Goodnight all :wave:

wait, SG, you're already gone? How will I ever thank you for my most excellent private message? The one I throughly enjoyed (twice) and needed a cigarette after? Even though I don't smoke, don't even want to? Ah, well, guess I'll just PM her back.

daygloeyes2 said:
Night Drea! :hug:

Aww y'all are leavin me just as I get here :angry:

DG, I'm still here.

Even though I should get my tired butt to bed soon because I need to go to work in the morning and get out of there by 5 p.m. This Saturday OT stuff sucks. :shh:

jobob said:

DG, I'm still here.

Even though I should get my tired butt to bed soon because I need to go to work in the morning and get out of there by 5 p.m. This Saturday OT stuff sucks. :shh:

Psh....sleep is overrated, says the girl who's barely slept all week due to insomnia :wink:

Then again, I'm not the one who has to work :reject: Sorry bout the OT :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom