Pleban Girls Party: We go through threads like clothes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first heard SYCMIOYO I thought the line "You're the reason why the opera is in me." was actually "You're the reason why the poison is in me." I've only recently realized it's the 1st. :der: :reject:

:lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
VP :hug: Did the massage help?

DG! :hug:

Yes! :happy: It's a teensy bit more sore, but that happened for a few hours after the first massage the other day, then it improved drastically...I'm sure it'll do the same thing this time.

This fucking rocks!!!!! Last time I had this, I was in agony for nearly 5 weeks. This time, the pain was even worse than before, but she's nearly fixed me in a couple of days...I :love: my new massage girl!!!! :heart:

VintagePunk said:

DG! :hug:

Yes! :happy: It's a teensy bit more sore, but that happened for a few hours after the first massage the other day, then it improved drastically...I'm sure it'll do the same thing this time.

This fucking rocks!!!!! Last time I had this, I was in agony for nearly 5 weeks. This time, the pain was even worse than before, but she's nearly fixed me in a couple of days...I :love: my new massage girl!!!! :heart:

I'm glad to hear that it went well :hug:

Looks like I'm still a Category 3 hurricane! :happy:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WEATHER/07/15/tropical.weather/index.html

:wave: Hi every one? So is there still GA's availible for the Sept/Chicago show ? I would like to go to that one too,if not I guess I can wait untill Dec :sad:

:dance: I was feeling really crappy today; sleepy, mind was slow, couldn't get a damn thing done ... and all of a sudden, I had an idea for my novel (there's a section which I wanted/needed to replace and then revamp the entire ending) which I have been unable to do a damned thing with since March :banghead:

Now I'm rolling with it again, got some great ideas, and am very excited about it! :hyper: I may actually finish this thing Woo-hoo!

DG, you crazy force of nature! we could make alot of jokes about "coastal flooding" hehehe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom