Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Wow - that's a huge age gap, sami! I've never dated a guy who was that much older than me, but I do tend to be attracted to older men. This year I dated a guy for a while who was 40, and that eventually got weird for many different reasons. I'm almost 26. That was the biggest age gap in my dating history.

I don't know if any of you will remember way back when, there was a teacher who "fell in love" with her student who was like 12 years old. They had a couple of kids, and she was eventually sent to jail. Now she's out, and they're married. Her name was Mary Kay Letourneau. I used to live in Seattle where this happened, so it always heading the news back then.

:yes: It's crazy! When we all found out we were like :shocked: :lol:

I'd never date him just because it's totally weird and disturbing, especially since she had him as a teacher! The only men I'd consider who are that much older than me are members of a certain band. :wink: :lol: But yeah he's definitely attracted to people our age, we have all these theories about him! :lol:

I do have to say that he is one of those distinguished good looking older men. :love:

I remember that about them! I think that's just sick, a kid that young. :| At least teenagers are like, older. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Me too :bleh::yuck:

We're like a phelgm support group :happy:

2.gif

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Apparently! :lmao : : ohmy:

See? Scandal! :drool : : popcorn:

See, I would say, Ewwwww about the whole age thing, but I'd hate to be a hypocrite...:shifty :
:lol :

*coughwhodowetalkabouthalfthetimeandhowoldaretheycough*

:lmao: You forgot that we have the :corn: smiley now!!

:corn: :love:

:lmao: See my above post. :wink:

45 year old Irish rock Gods. :love: :drool: :combust: :faint:

FlyYourKite said:
Oh Bri! I remember what I wanted to ask you. :lol: I think awhile ago I asked you about your dogs and if they were relatively hypoallergenic and I think you said yes but I forget and am too lazy to dig up the thread. :wink: I love the picture of yours but I forget which breeds they are too.

I want to get a dog so badly and the idea is creeping up in my parent's heads again as well. :love:

:hyper:

Buttons isn't quite as cute nowadays, I'm afraid. Poor pup, but I love him just the same :heart:

Buttons, the black and white one, is a lasha apso poodle mix, and is hypoallergenic.
Mind you, it also helps keeping their hair shorter (the traditional lasha apso style is really long, but it takes tons of grooming)

Midnight, the all black one (and my baby :cute: ), is a shih tzu, and is also supposively hypoallergenic.

I can say this much tho, neither of them seem to shed, beyond the amount of hair you might find around the house due to a person. :)

Oh, and they're both small, averaging around 18 pounds.

You'll have to tell me if you get one! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hyper:

Buttons isn't quite as cute nowadays, I'm afraid. Poor pup, but I love him just the same :heart:

Buttons, the black and white one, is a lasha apso poodle mix, and is hypoallergenic.
Mind you, it also helps keeping their hair shorter (the traditional lasha apso style is really long, but it takes tons of grooming)

Midnight, the all black one (and my baby :cute: ), is a shih tzu, and is also supposively hypoallergenic.

I can say this much tho, neither of them seem to shed, beyond the amount of hair you might find around the house due to a person. :)

Oh, and they're both small, averaging around 18 pounds.

You'll have to tell me if you get one! :hug:

:hyper: :love: They sound fantastic! We're considering hypoallergenic for my dad because he goes crazy around dogs. But for me personally I don't think it's an issue so I'd go for anything once I have my own place. I've always wanted a golden retriever and a small dog too so we'll see which one comes first. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Then the alarm went off again, and it scared the shit out of me - the snooze alarm was a siren!!! :lmao: I think I jumped 10 feet.

:lmao: I think I'd like this guy :lol: :up:

And it sounds like areally great night :hug: :happy: :heart:

of course, not counting the mental anguish you cause yourself with all the worry and anxiety about the little things... :wink:

VintagePunk said:

To continue...

[the next 90 minutes of date are not available for public consumption. Instead, we bring you multiple public service announcements]

:shifty:

:sexywink:

:lmao:

So, for the first time ever, I was apparently staying over.

He fell asleep very fast. He'd been up really early, and the night before, he'd been up late on the phone with me. I was extremely curious about how snuggly he'd be while he was sleeping. Answer - at first, very. But when he was in a deep sleep, he'd rolled over, and the snuggliness quotient dropped considerably. I laid there for over two hours wide awake. Kept thinking how stupid it was to just lie there. I figured I'd fall asleep eventually. Thought about going home. Thought about sneaking downstairs and getting on his computer. :reject Pondered which CSI male would be the most realistic longterm partner, lust aside, and settled on Nick. It was nearly 3 am and REALLY thought about going home, but then decided that if I did, I'd just get home and miss him, and want to be back there. :huh Decided to give myself 15 minutes, then I was going to leave. I fell asleep before the 15 minutes was up.

Woke up again around 4:30, and we're still on opposite sides of the bed. Got mentally pissy that he wasn't snuggling, then decided that dammit, if I were going to have to be there, he was going to have to snuggle. Snuggled up to his back. He responded by moving into me, and making contented sleep sounds. :cute I then realized that when you're used to sleeping by yourself for a long time, it's kind of second nature to keep to your own side. I do the same thing. I sort of dozed off and on till around 5:30, and every time I woke up, we were either snuggled or touching, with him moving toward me several times. :love: From 5:30 I kept watching the clock waiting for it to go off. Finally it did. He mumbled good morning, hit snooze. Snuggling resumed, and I think he liked it. :shifty Then the alarm went off again, and it scared the shit out of me - the snooze alarm was a siren!!! :lmao I think I jumped 10 feet.

Awww! It sounds like you had a great night! :cute: :love: :happy:
No wonder you're all twitterpatted!

:hug: :hyper:

And :lmao: bout the alarm.

And I'm sure Nick would be thrilled to know you chosse him. lol

VP :hug: don't feel bad- you both need time to figure out each others routines and habits I'm sure he wasn't offended that you didn't stay for coffee

I just noticed two of the hugest bruises ever on my leg. :yikes: The crazy thing is that I have no idea how they got there. :reject: I must have been a lot more drunk than I thought I was this week!

Yes, I'm having my first official sleepover with my pseudo-boyfriend, and I'm lying there mentally going over the various attributes of Grissom, Warrick, Greg and Nick. :lmao:

In many ways, it all felt very comfortable and familiar. I think part of the reason I couldn't sleep is that I don't sleep well in strange places, and that's why I forced myself to stay, to get used it it. The other part is because I was genuinely excited and happy to be there with him. :happy: And finally, it was like I was conducting an experiment on sleep body language, and I had to constantly monitor our positioning, so I could analyze it for underlying meaning. :nerd: :lol:

:sigh: I miss the snuggling

But I've actually seen Mark more this week than I think I did in the entire month of February :lol: And usually when we go our seperate ways he just hugs me, maybe I kiss him on the cheek, but he actually kissed me on the lips wednesday night :happy:

It's slow going, but there have been some things lately to be glad about and to make me a bit more hopeful

Back
Top Bottom