Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

He IS! He'll get used to it. :wink: :lol:

He has no choice!

Love me, love my clone. :laugh:

Awww, Aurora's not THAT far, just north of TO, isn't it? C'mon, I *know* you've googled it already. :wink: And besides, there are two more years of school left...

I have not! :shifty:

It's near newmarket....past Vaughn.

And there are...but what if he forgets me over the like 6 month long summer? *over dramatic sigh*

I think that a long time ago when he asked you and then bailed, he was scared, but that he has wanted to ask you again all along...and that the end of the school year getting closer is what finally prompted him to ask again. And him rambling about other things right after asking? a definite sign of fear and nervousness. How freakin' adorable is that??? :cute: :heart:

I should have never doubted my clone, clearly you were right all along :love:

And I know! :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I have not! :shifty:

It's near newmarket....past Vaughn.

And there are...but what if he forgets me over the like 6 month long summer? *over dramatic sigh*

I should have never doubted my clone, clearly you were right all along :love:

And I know! :cute:

But, you're on each other's msn, right? And you have your cell. :shifty: And maybe there might be activities at your school over the summer that require your attendance? :shifty:

There's *always* a way. :yes: And besides, you're unforgettable. :love:

VintagePunk said:

Sorry you didn't feel well. :( Girl time? :madwife Me too.

Yes :angry:
And it caught me by surprise too :madwife:

*hug*

Haven't talked to Ruff in a few weeks. :(

No?
:(
She sent an email, are you on msn?

What did you want to know? :shifty :lol

I feel like I drive you poor girls crazy talking about him. :reject: I'm like a hormonal, love-sick 15 year old...

Details woman, details! :sexywink:

Never!! :hug:
I can assure you that the enthusiasm you felt on my behalf is definetaly a mutual feeling. :hyper:

How'd it all go? :love:

Sorry, ran to shower.

The SAT's were alright, thanks for asking. :) My essay was only 3 paragraphs though. :yikes: :uhoh: It was only one one page and all my friends totally filled two. :lol:

Bri he won't forget you :love: who could do that :sexywink:

edited to say glad the sats went well sami, don't worry about the essay! they might not have written as good a quality stuff as you :wink::hug:

and also Bri, Ruff hasn't been on for ages, she ok?

girl i really have toget to bed its 2.45am :yawn:

night love ya all:heart::hug::kiss:

X

Last edited:
Sami...how much time did you have for the essay? What was the topic or what'd you have to do?

:laugh: That might not even make sense...

Night Jem :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Yes :angry
And it caught me by surprise too :madwife

*hug*

No?
:(
She sent an email, are you on msn?

Details woman, details! :sexywink:

Never!! :hug:
I can assure you that the enthusiasm you felt on my behalf is definetaly a mutual feeling. :hyper:

How'd it all go? :love:

I'll get on, now. :) and if anyone else wants details, we can do a group thingy, that way I can spare the rest of you poor souls who don't give a rat's ass from having to hear. :lol:

Sami, glad to hear it went well!! And Sarah has said the same thing about the length of essays on exams, that others seemed to write a lot more. As I've told her, that honestly doesn't matter. In college/university, I think professors appreciate brevity, and the ability to get information across in the fewest words possible. Saves them marking time. :)

Night Jem :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

But, you're on each other's msn, right? And you have your cell. :shifty: And maybe there might be activities at your school over the summer that require your attendance? :shifty:

There's *always* a way. :yes: And besides, you're unforgettable. :love:

:hmm: I do have my cell :shifty:

Love conquers all? :wink:
And, of course I'm unforgettable to you, I'm your clone. :tongue:

Omg, I forgot to mention that while we were eating I got a text message....from the uk, no less.
It was junk text? What the heck? :huh: I can't even understand the shortform to figure out what they were selling.

:lol: Sarah

We only had 25 minutes. I feel like I covered it well though. :shrug: The way it is is that they give you like a little paragraph taken from a book or something and then ask you a question that relates to it. You don't think SAT people can see this right? :lmao: If they find out that you talked about the test in any way (they even said text messages, email, etc :huh: ) they will invalidate it.

edited :shifty:

Last edited:
VP I agree about the essays. :yes: Like my psych teacher says, make your essays like a girls skirt. Long enough to cover the necessities but short enough so that people are still interested. Or something like that. :lol:

Yes this is the one with the teenage girlfriend. :uhoh: :lmao:

^^ :lmao:

Sami - sounds like you did fine; I agree with VP when it comes to an essay, more is not necessarily better

I'm slow tonight :reject:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
VP I agree about the essays. :yes: Like my psych teacher says, make your essays like a girls skirt. Long enough to cover the necessities but short enough so that people are still interested. Or something like that. :lol:

Yes this is the one with the teenage girlfriend. :uhoh: :lmao:

:lmao: :yikes:

Oh btw! I saw you guys talking about Blink 182 before. Can I just say that I'm in love with Travis Barker? :love: I'm sure I've talked about them before though. :lol:

And I have one of the cd's too. :yes: :up: Did you hear that Travis and the other guy started their own band or something?

:wave: :hug: Hi everyone!

sami - I absolutely loved Anna Nalick. I'd only ever heard her one song, but she blew me away. She's incredible live. Two thumbs WAY up for her! :up: :up: I'd love her CD, but since I'm getting a new computer in a few weeks, I'm trying to not download anything new until then, because transferring everything to the new comp is gonna be a bitch. I have WAY too much stuff! :lol:

Bri - your date sounded so wonderful! Glad you had a great time! :cute:

There are pics up in my journal now of the concert. Feel free to look if you want! :)

ThoraSEB said:
:wave : : hug: Hi everyone!

sami - I absolutely loved Anna Nalick. I'd only ever heard her one song, but she blew me away. She's incredible live. Two thumbs WAY up for her! :up : :up : I'd love her CD, but since I'm getting a new computer in a few weeks, I'm trying to not download anything new until then, because transferring everything to the new comp is gonna be a bitch. I have WAY too much stuff! :lol:

Bri - your date sounded so wonderful! Glad you had a great time! :cute:

There are pics up in my journal now of the concert. Feel free to look if you want! :)

I'm so glad to hear she was good! :love: Since I started liking her I've been DYING to see her, but apparently she has never heard of Florida. :angry: :wink: She was here a while ago before I liked her. :sad:

:lol: Well tell me when you want her cd and I'll be happy to upload it!

Back
Top Bottom