Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alrighty then....

So, for those who were not here. The boy and I were randomly talking on MSN, when he started talking about how he's been eating at Bridges (on campus restuarnt) non stop. Which evetunally lead to him asking me out to lunch there. What was amusing was as soon as he asked, he started rambling about some other stuff before I even got a chance to reply. :p

We were supposed to meet in front of the place at around 1ish. It was gorgeous on friday, btw, nice and warm despite some clouds :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

The beginning eh? :hmm: well I suppose that's a logical start...:lol:

Indeed, it may just become an overnoght thing....If I follow in my clones, footsteps, right? :sexywink:

You get to spill next, you realize? :wink: :hug:

:shifty:

Tell, tell!! :hyper:

Btw, I just found my boy's work website (stalker, much? :shifty: ) and I was looking on there for a pic of him, to show you all. Alas, no pic so far, but I did find where he won an award at a work-related provincial competition last year! :love:

< Lame :reject:

Last edited:
Dad's going to be home from work soon - ooops, sounds like he's home now maybe - and it sounds like we're going out for dinner when he's ready *g* So if I say bye fast, that's why ;)

circa1992 said:
:wave:

SG....what's your favorite song off the James Blunt CD so far?

Tears and Rain, probably. But Goodbye my Lover and You're beautiful are great! :drool: He's got a great style and such a unique voice :up:

Hey Drea :hug:

At about 10 to, I made the trek accross campus. There may have been one or two stops at mirrored surfaces or bathrooms along the way :reject:
But that's only because of the stupid wind and humidity :angry: I had to keep my hairs inner afro at bay.

He was already there waiting for me when I got there, studing one of his textbooks...which resulted in me calling out something nerdy about hardly working...:tsk:

So we stood there for a few minutes, just chit chat, hellos and all that. When one of my old profs I'd been meaning to talk to came right by us. SO I introduced them, and we started to chat, blah blah blah. How nerdy can I be?
But the prof is funny, and so was the conversation. Involving discussions over weather you can make an omlet without breaking an egg, and...err...new research regarding stem cells from testicles? (don't ask, nice ice breaker, eh? :lmao: )

Right, so the Prof went on his way, and the Boy commented that he really liked him and stuff, so I suppose all is good.

Then, there were double doors that lead to the restuarant. We each grabbed one, but they didn't open. Well, his was locked. Mine on the other hand, well, apparently I'm a weakling. :angry: But I got it the second time. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

Btw, I just found my boy's work website (stalker, much? :shifty : ) and I was looking on there for a pic of him, to show you all. Alas, no pic so far, but I did find where he won an award at a work-related provincial competition last year! :love:

< Lame :reject :

:lol:

Vp thats not lame, ive never googled my Dave :shifty::lol:

well done to hin on his award :applaud:

Did you see my most recent pic of Dave?

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: you're not lame! you're twitterpated :cute:

Bri! Type Faster!:lol:

I know. I think she's typing with one finger. :angry:

Thanks - but I think being this twitterpated sort of implies lameness, at least for me. :lol: :hug:

Jem, can you edit the picture please? I'm taking it down in a minute. :uhoh: :lmao:

So we chit-chatted as we made our way into the restuarant. I'd never really gotten anything there before, so he was explaing what I needed to do to get my custom pasta. (I'm sooo slow :reject: )
(You choose all your own ingredients and get a custom sauce made and everything ..very good btw :drool: )
So, I was all set to order it for here, when he interjects that no, we're going outside.
(which wasn't the original plan, perhaps my comment on MSN the night before about how it'd be nice to eat outside influenced him, since he had originally wanted to go to this restuant b/c they have the nicest sitting area.)

So we sat on the atio, kind of secluded, no one else was really there, and it was really nice outside.

We ate, we chatted about lots of random stuff: school, pets, etc. Oh, and about some random websites we'd been looking at the night before, we decided that I'm the boulder to his Indiana Jones :lol:
It was nice, very laid back. No akward silences or anything, lots of giggling. :cute:
We spent at least 5 minutes watching a little squirrel we named Chippy. :lol:

It started to rain, a little sunshower, but it was warm out, and we just sat in it. And then prediced *exactly* when the forcasted storms would occur. I think he won...

We ended up staying out there for almost 2 hours, before we finally decided we had to get on with other things we needed to do.
I don't think either of us realized how late it was until he asked me the time later on as we were leaving.

Anyway, I walked with him to the library since it was on the way to where I was going. Oh, and by this point it had started rainging pretty well, so we were getting soaked.....I suppose we should have walked faster...

Anyway, then we chatted, procrastinating a bit longer, before we went our separate ways.

The
end.

Enough details for ya? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom