Pleban Girls Party - Together again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: It was closed already when I went back to post the link :hug:

If you go back a few pages on that thread, though, Russty, you'll see your Sim Wedding :hyper: and I need some baby names from you :wink:

Sami - I don't understand where the state is coming from with the basis of those tests, but I don't get Bureaucracy in general, most times

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: It was closed already when I went back to post the link :hug:

If you go back a few pages on that thread, though, Russty, you'll see your Sim Wedding :hyper: and I need some baby names from you :wink:

Sami - I don't understand where the state is coming from with the basis of those tests, but I don't get Bureaucracy in general, most times

Holy crap I got married!!! Im gonna go look right now! Woohoo! :dance: :hyper:

That would be great!! I missed so much! Our wedding was so cool and leave it to me the big mouth to make the toast instead of my husband. :giggle:

Hmmmm baby names..... I'm gonna cheat and use the ones I have for when I have another baby. :giggle:

River Quinn for a boy and Lyrica Harmony for a girl :heart:

Here you go Russty! These are from the nineteenth - I waited until you came back to have the wedding :wink:

dinneranddancing.jpg

proposed.jpg

hothothottub.jpg

damn Larry really knows how to show a girl a good time!!! Woohoo is right!!!! :drool: :wink:

Thanks for waiting on the wedding that made my day!!! *happy sigh*

Well girls its time for me to go get my monkeys in bed and we have an early day tomorrow. Breakfast with our extended family. Oh fun. :wink: :lol: See you all tomorrow. Love ya! :heart: :hug:

SG :hug:

Bri had a date today?!? :hyper:

Yes, I must hear the details! :wink:

Edit: I'm doing okay. The second half of my week went okay -- the killer headache eventually went away, work went fine the last few days, and I just saw some friends of mine earlier tonight. And I've had a new fanfic idea.

And it's the weekend! :hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom