Pleban Girls Party - These Fast Cars Will Do Us No Good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My super is out of it - he just came by and asked for the key for my door since they're putting new fire alarms in the apts... I asked him what happened to the keys he asked me for (and I gave him) when I moved in last year - he'd said he didn't have a copy - and he just kind of shrugged and never answered :tsk: Now I have to be back here tomorrow by midnight, since I said that's what time I'd be home from going out... (It's Knitter Pub Night - aka Drunken Knit Night - tomorrow)

**Plus he claims that he called the credit union and was told that no one by that name was there... I think I'll be talking to Barb tomorrow and finding out what happened :eyebrow: I said "Did you call (credit union phone number)?" and he said he had, that the building manager gave him the number. :shrug:

Last edited:
snowbunny00774 said:
Hey Drea..off topic but do I get knit goods if I go to ITTH :eyebrow:

:lol: There's no such thing as off topic in a PGP :wink:

Umm.. :hmm: No :laugh: That's not to say the U2 GTAers haven't seen me knitting or crocheting before shows, but no, knit good aren't part of ITH :wink:

:lol: Damn!! j/k!!

Question for you...if I'm booking a hotel where would be the best area to book based on previous ITTH events...I'm excited and tired of waiting for the site to update :)

I can't really help you with that one - the only one I've been to is last year's, and that was a one day thing because of the shows :wink: I know the Elevation and October shows at the 2004 one were at downtown clubs.. so anything along Yonge St or close to it between say College St and King St should be okay. You could even go a bit north of College, but not too far if you want to stay close :hmm: Let me look at the site and see if they have anything about where stuff went on in 2004.

I was thinking the Sheraton near the EC. I got a good deal there on a discount site before. I want to make sure it's close though as I'll be walking or tubing/cabbing it around (haha..unlike everyone else of course)...gawd..London has me thinking like everyone drives everywhere!!

snowbunny00774 said:
I was thinking the Sheraton near the EC. I got a good deal there on a discount site before. I want to make sure it's close though as I'll be walking or tubing/cabbing it around (haha..unlike everyone else of course)...gawd..London has me thinking like everyone drives everywhere!!

:yes: :yes: That would be a good place - you're right near the subway :) The Sat night Elevation show during 2004 ITH was at the Opera House, which is on Queen St E (a fairly short streetcar ride from the Sheraton). I imagine stuff will be fairly downtown no matter what :)

Back
Top Bottom