Pleban Girls' Party - Taking a drive in the dirty rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Babydoll said:
Wow, that entry calls for the Edgebounce music!!

:drool: :love: How are you tonight sweets?? Haven't seen in quite the while :hmm:

:uhoh: ya, i was kinda like down tha hall, you know, passing time :whistle:

:D

:wave: hi Drea and SG :happy:

oh yeah!! absopositivly!! :happy:

excecpt for the guy who was out his rocker, kept mentioning something about the end of world :huh: i dunno, i wasn't really listening. :)

waynetravis said:
oh yeah!! absopositivly!! :happy:

excecpt for the guy who was out his rocker, kept mentioning something about the end of world :huh: i dunno, i wasn't really listening. :)

Oh yeah I remember! Wasn't that the last time we met, :hmm: I think it was some kind of low-lit room... not sure... :shrug:

boomcha_comp.gif

Sad_Girl said:
My headache has progressed to a full on flu :yuck:

and the timing is just perfect :huh:

:sigh:

sorry, I didn't come here to be a bummer (really! :wink: )

It's ok!! That's what everyone is here for!:hug: I'm sorry you're sick:( I'll pray for you and I hope you get better really soon!:yes:

Babydoll said:

Oh yeah I remember! Wasn't that the last time we met, :hmm: I think it was some kind of low-lit room... not sure... :shrug:

oh yeah!!! he was with a bride and groom that day. :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
My headache has progressed to a full on flu :yuck:

and the timing is just perfect :huh:

:sigh:

sorry, I didn't come here to be a bummer (really! :wink: )

:wink:

U2isthebest said:
Hey Drea! How's the signing going? And you of course!:hug:

Slowly :lol: I haven't done more than look up two signs in one of my dictionaries tonight... I should email and register for the Atomic Jam just to have the motivation to finish *snerk*

Drea said:

Slowly :lol: I haven't done more than look up two signs in one of my dictionaries tonight... I should email and register for the Atomic Jam just to have the motivation to finish *snerk*

So pretty much the same way my school work has been going lately...:wink: Is The Atomic Jam an event where you'd be signing?

:uhoh:

is that the time.
i'd better ride off into the sunset. it will be sunrise soon :lol:

:hug: toodles

:hug: bye sugar :drool:

SG, Bri, Britt, anyone else that might be here! :hug:

I'm doing good. Getting ready to watch hockey in a bit. Got my drinks all lined up and ready to go. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom