Pleban Girls' Party - Taking a drive in the dirty rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
flybabe said:

Hey BD,it`s all going well here so far...:hug:
and hey Brittany,how are you guys tonight?:hyper:

I'm doing well!! I'm getting ready to go home tomorrow! You weren't here earlier, so I'll just say it again. I'm not sure if you were ever around when I mentioned it, but my mom has had cancer. She went in for a chemo treatment, and they told her the tumor was gone!:applaud: Thank God!

Babydoll said:
Britt - that is great news! Where did she have the tumor? But yeah it's good how everything is ok now... :hug:

Thank You!! It started on her right sad like around the ribcage area, I believe and it curved around her spine. It was a type of lymphoma! I thought I told you, but I guess not! LOL

U2isthebest said:

I'm doing well!! I'm getting ready to go home tomorrow! You weren't here earlier, so I'll just say it again. I'm not sure if you were ever around when I mentioned it, but my mom has had cancer. She went in for a chemo treatment, and they told her the tumor was gone!:applaud: Thank God!

That is so wonderfull,I bet you and her are so happy I`m glad she is better,
you should do something with her...:hug:

:slant: I just had a phone call come in with weird info that I don't recognize and am trying to figure out who or what it was about? :eyebrow:

God Bless the internet :wink:

flybabe said:

That is so wonderfull,I bet you and her are so happy,
you should do something with her...:hug:

Thanks! My whole family is. I won't see her this week-end because she's been staying with her sister during her treatments, since she and my dad are in the middle of a divorce. I saw her last week-end. I'm going to my real home(town) to see my grandparents this weekend. I'll likely see her next weekend. I believe we'll be going RED shopping!!:hyper: :hyper:

Currently Listening: "Live To Tell"/Madonna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom