Pleban Girls Party - Sweet and SIMple

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
OK gossip :wink:

i wore leather pants tonight to the pub :lol:

i got ALOT of attention :shifty::tongue:

me and Kat were there with Craig, also there were Kats brother(he was playing bass for the band there), Kats ex, he sings for the band! a HAWT guy who has a Harley(who kept staring at me :wink: ) the guy i kissed a few weeks ago was there with his girlfriend and their mates :yikes: we had to sit with them part of the night :lmao:

when i think of more bits i will post

Leather pants!

You sexy thing!

Your night sounds pretty good Jem!

hawt guys with harleys staring is always good :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Yes, I'm still here :wink: it's supposed to be like 18 below zero tonight (-27.78 oC) :yikes: I wish I had a Bono heater for my bed :wink:

(Ok, so any U2 heater would do... :drool: )

I'm sure Adam could show you how to stay warm with minimal clothing... :angel:

Dont worry about that Diane!

You being exuberant about SIMness lightens it up :)
well for me anyway.

How are you?

& wow, 28th....
So, thats basically April :lol:

I have a while to wait for the interference birthday.
Just hope I still have the internet by then! :|

I'm fine, BG. I've been running like a chicken with its head cut off between Manhattan (65 minutes away by train) and the library (3 minutes away by car) for work. I go to the city, do what I have to do for my freelancing, then take the train home and go to the library job for four hours. I did that two days in a row and have to do the same thing again Tuesday. And I'm working a few hours at the library Saturday and Sunday!!!

Life isn't usually this hectic, so I just have to do what I have to do.

BTW, the pictures of Our Guys in Mexico have been OUTSTANDING!!!! How can they keep getting better and better looking????

Bri!! :wave: :hug:

The thing about SimDiane and PopAdam is, if I'd ever married, I would have liked to have had a relationship like the one they have, with the slow dancing in their underwear and their obvious passion. I think it's sweet, and it's something I really needed to see this week!

436ef988.jpg

is that a nipple? :lol: :flirt:

You know how I mentioned the other day that the Knitting Olympics made Time Magazine? Well, I managed to find the blurb on the online site (as the Cdn edition doesn't have it..)

> NO IDLE HANDS For the 16-day Knitting Olympics, some 4,000 crafty couch potatoes have set a series of stitching goals they want to reach while watching the Games. Charitable projects include making clothes for U.S. pregnancy centers and for tots in Mongolia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom