Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( :(
dg, i really do go and punch my pillow {non-feathered} or just on the bed..........a place thats soft enough not to injure myself or what I'm punching either.

I try very hard NOT to injure myself when i do go an punch something .tho i still sometimes will hit my fist on a table at some immediate real frustraion. :uoh: luckily i've not hurt myself.
Not any ole thing..

this is not always a good solution, but it can let out the worst of a very ftrustrating situation...at that point. Then I have to approach it other ways.

:hug:

VintagePunk said:
I haven't told you girls yet - a few days ago, I got a letter from Sarah's school saying that they've found the number of absences she had in the first semester "alarming," and that they'll be watching her during the second semester. She had 18 days off in most classes. 13 of those were for U2 :shifty: and a couple were for school band activities, with probably 3 for illness.

She read the letter, found several grammatical and punctuation errors in it. She suggested that she would like to edit the letter with red pen, attach a copy of her first semester report card (all grades are in the 90's) and return the letter to the office. :lmao: :lmao:

My kid :bow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: sarah! :applaud:

SG.........

could you keep the sims pics from the U2 & Us THread up for another day or 2. I know you tranfer them to PB.
I print almost all the stuff {b/w} from the sims {with my variable schedual I've just missed a bit here & there...like simWild & E's wedding :( }. But some of my stuff { :giggle: heh} i print in color AT the Libary. I didn't have the money to last week & 1/2. But I'll get them done tomorrow or weds . thanks :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Awww, that's too bad, but I'm sure you'll have fun with all the Interferencers going. The island is being invaded, by the look of it. :ohmy:

God help Hawaii :giggle: Though I suppose it can't be any worse than being invaded by college football fans for the Aloha Bowl.. :hmm:

Back...

Fly, Russty :hug: If youre still here, that is. :) It wasn't a bad day, just busy, and I got like 15 minutes of sleep last night. :happy: In other words, same shit, different day. :lol:

Drea :hug:

BonosRosaryBead :ohmy: :hug: Btw, you're now BRB, for brevity's sake. :wink:

MBS said:

And have people not heard of commas?

If for example they decide to introduce the child into something from their own culture let's say religion they must relaize however that while the child may be accepting there is always a chance that others may not be quite so accepting of them.
:crack:

At least they remembered the period. :|

Now I'll admit there are times when I don't write the world's best sentences... but the English major in me is cringing reading that :huh:

BonosRosaryBead said:
I give you a clue :shifty:

OK i love being close to Bono's chest and i go by the usual name of WH:wink:

That was actually my first guess. :wink:

Jem!! :hug: How are you? Sorry your stomach's not feeling well :(

Sarah was doing educational things, meeting people from other countries, like you two...and going out watching her mother drink at 2 am every night. :shifty: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom