Pleban Girls Party - Sunday night music club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehehe, I was going through one of my photobucket accounts. :lmao:

mcg.jpg

Yes, it's new. :lol:

So when will your computer be ready to steal the signal?? :hyper: We really miss you at night. :(

I've gotta start getting ready soon. I have to be out of here in 30 minutes. :yikes: :sad:

VintagePunk said:

:love: :drool:

Did you see in the Sims that Ruff has paired up with him? :lmao:

Yes I saw. :lmao: When the Sims first started, I got scared SG was going to pair him with me. :lmao:

The computer will be fixed whenever I get around to taking it in. :reject:

The signal is so slow. It makes dialup look fast. :|

Don't leave. :sad:

:yikes: :yikes: Just remembered, I have to stop at the bank on the way out of town - Sarah took the last of my cash this morning, and I need money for parking.

I pay a zillion dollars a year to go to school there, and then they charge us like $150 an hour to park. Its like you pull onto school property, and they immediately tell you to bend over. :happy:

:|

:hug: I'll talk to you soon. You got my e-mail yesterday, if you need anything, right?

I don't want to. :sad:

But I have lots of online work to do tomorrow, so I'll be online then...to do my..uhh.."work," obviously. :shifty: :lol:

:hug:

VintagePunk said:

:( :hug:

I still have lots of online "work" to do tomorrow, though. :shifty: :wink:

Jules!! :hug:

Did you read the Myers-Brigg thread in ZC yet? That kid just won't stop. :happy: :lol:

Tre!! :hug:

Did you read his journal? What a pompous asstard! Has he pmed you yet and enlightened you? :happy:

It looks like I might not be able to go to Hawaii after all. I have to find out later today. :(

U2Girl1978 said:

Did you read his journal? What a pompous asstard! Has he pmed you yet and enlightened you? :happy:

It looks like I might not be able to go to Hawaii after all. I have to find out later today. :(

No, I haven't read his journal. I had enough of philosopher wannabes when I took a couple of phil classes. :crack: :lol:

Kinda makes me wonder why he seems to be singling me out when so many others have said stuff to him. Methinks he might have issues, and I may have hit a sore spot. :ohmy:

I'm sooo sorry about Hawaii!! :( What happened? :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom