Pleban Girls Party - Summer Lovin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
I'm so jealous of everyone getting to see POTC. I don't know if I will get to see it in the theatre. I know B will get pissed if I go see it without him and getting a sitter during the summer is hard everyone is so busy.

The thing is, I don't want to see it :lol:

:( I'm going to have to log off in like 2 mins...........:madspit:

I no longer have the Sat [or ANY night} 5$ for 4 hrs Net pass- since THAT net cafe closed down...... and this cafe while open MUCH later -- hanging out here AFTER my u2 shows AND waiting the several hrs or so for them to leave last yr.this place DOSEN't have time passes.

oh well.........maybe something willshow up later ons........

BUT I DID FINALLY get my Library card renewd so you will see my there more often again.......

be well be everyone.....
'SO nice to spend sometime with you all, again! :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

:scratch: do you mean that this {your} avi photo was part of something related to ZooTV ?

i didn't know that.

haha, yes. The picture is a still from the video :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug :hug Bri!!!! :hyper I would love to take you to see Pirates! :D

I'm going on Sunday, think you can meet me halfway? :lol

:hmm: Sunday eh?
I wonder how far I can walk in 48 hours or so....

Let's do it! :happy:

:lol:

We could have such fun drooling together :drool:

We've (I've) missed you! :heart:

But just as you come back, I'm disappearing again for a day or so. My freakin sound isn't working. The soundcard is messed up or something..I've tried everything, but I have to take it in:angry:

Bri that really sucks :sad:

I'm sorry they screwed up your sound. You should get it fixed for free since it was working before you gave it to them to fix :madwife:

Sad_Girl said:
Bri that really sucks :sad:

I'm sorry they screwed up your sound. You should get it fixed for free since it was working before you gave it to them to fix :madwife:

If they think they're getting a cent, they've got another thing coming :madwife:

Hopefully it won't take too long to sort out what the problem is and I'll get it back asap :fingerscrossed:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom