Pleban Girls Party - SIMply misbehaving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

It's not with the guys he toured with on the Lucky Town/Human Touch tour way back in the 90s (yep, saw that tour too).

This new album is more like Devils & Dust (Pete Seeger folksong covers, of all things), but with a new, folk-rock band. He is to tour with a new 10-piece band this spring and summer.

:hyper: :hyper:

:hmm: that might be promising .

I'll def have to play my "classic Rock station tthose Days in April to see what it sounds like then :hyper:

But i don't know if my sis will lend me the money THIS time........
I owe her still some money and that DOESN'T included the $225 for U2/Patti SMith band last Nov.

I'm ok. I hate things and people today, though. My sister, grandfather and my laptop especially! :lol:

How are you doing, Wild? :hug:
How's the diet coming?

Yup. I can't stay away from the blue crack! :lol:

Plus, this is a whole heck of a lot more interesting than work is right now. Thankfully I'm outta here in just under an hour.

The diet's going ok. Finish the last of my 4 litres of water now

I saw my sister today and explained it all too her. She's saving me some of her clothes :lol:

Saw Jamie today :cute:, as son as he saw me i got a big smile and he crawled over to me :hug: he only started crawling properly this week :hyper:

Jamie? Who is? :confused:
My oldest little sister and I have almost the same size in clothes, but my other two sisters are stick figures! Well, my oldest little sister shouldn't be my size, she's only 16, but hey, that's what you get when you eat sugar cubes as candy... :eyebrow:

I hope so, 'cuz wouldn't you believe it, I threw the tracks out from the comp, thinking they'd be safe on the Mp3 player... :banghead: :mad: :madspit:

Argh! That must be so frustrating!! I'm getting a new computer within the next few weeks, so I'm in the process of backing up all my files so I can put them onto the new computer. I'm paranoid of losing it all.

Yeah, luckily I'm a bit obsessive-compulsive, so I back everything up on CD, and preferably on more than one CD. It's just a pain to have to go through it all and put on the computer again.

I have to go to bed now, I'm falling asleep here. Night :hug:

And night Wild, whereever you went :eyebrow: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom