PLEBAn Girls Party - Silly Rabbit, Adam's for PLEBANS! (from Cindy)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
71533e2c.jpg

695b846c.jpg

greeneyedgirl said:
Dazz, I think its so funny when I meet visitors who would like to see the whole country....
They say 'Oh, well can't we just go to Idaho today and Alabama tomorrow?' :laugh:

:laugh:!!!

It really IS a whole different frame of reference... except The Chineese and Russians would also understand...and The Canadians,too...except in THEIR country there's even MORE less inhabited areas than OUR country!

What SAY you, Mapleleafer's ...did I get that right? :hug:
and likes Canada alot....!

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Much MUCH better :drool: :combust: :bow:

Dazz - I'd think a 2 hr flight from NYC would definitely get you to TO with time to spare, given an hour and a half flight got me from Thunder Bay to TO when I was in univ (about the equivalent of Buffalo to Duluth MN)

GG - Americans seem to think that about Canada... Have I ever told the story about my dad when he worked at a gas station in Windsor? :giggle:

dazzledbylight said:
VP!

:hug:
I sent you an e-m on one of you other e-addies.
**If you get a chance can you see IF-- it came through**- just sent a few mins back-- then i'll know it's working.

Then you can read it at your leisure :hug: There's NO rush.

Yay, e-mail from Dazz!!! :hug: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm sorry, but when i see a photo like that, sometimes i just have to laugh!!!! :lmao:

i can be more serious about the live concert photos, tho.

And the cranky guard is going to kick us outta here in 10 mins :madspit: And my 4 hour pass is up anyway :mad: in 15!

SO my offical :wave: TTFN until....

well Library isn't open tom....and i'm short on $$ some this week... but i might stop in for 20 mins tiom and 20 on Mon {lib isn't open then either...so i put in $1.50 for 20 mins at one of the netcafes}

Drea said:

Street Mission Larry :giggle: So. Bloody. :cute: *g*

I know :cute: :heart: I LOVE that part where he realizes the camera is on him and he smiles all shy like :cute: then he's like 'ok thats enough' :shifty: what are you looking at? look at Adam, he's showing off, he want's to be on camera. leave me alone!

Back
Top Bottom