Pleban Girls Party - Quest for the runaway 'fro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

We have a VERY nasty fight yesterday. The worst in a long time. :|

And no, I don't think that would be possible to trace. :shifty: :drool:

This might be bad to admit, and I'm sure I'd never go there...but times like that, I can almost understand violence. :|

:(:hug:

Well if you ever need a mob......call me :shifty:
I'll bring the trench coats, you get the condom hats.

Sad_Girl said:

Typical male :grumpy: :mad:

how are we not all insane from trying to deal with them?

I know. :mad: that's the thing...it's been over seven years, and for all intents and purposes, she's an adult now, so I shouldn't even be dealing with him. :|

If I told you girls even a tenth of what he said, you'd be floored, I'm sure...SUCH an unreasonable idiot with a revisionist memory. He can't accept fault for anything...everything's got to be blamed on others.

VintagePunk said:

Glad to hear things are mostly going well for you! How exciting about the camera and the trip! :hyper: YOur mom is doing well, too? :)

I'm assuming you meant me for the question, in which case, sure, hopefully it'll be something I can help you with. :)

thanks, sweetie. :hug:

it WOULD help if I mentioned you specifically, right. :der: :gigle:

"BORING" RECAP before question....

You know I've told alot of stories here about all the nastry things she has done. To quickly refresh - I'm not pwerfect.....but what ever I've done has NOT included verbally out-loud wishing her dead, threatening to throw het out the window, plus the original hit, the new threw her keys at me last week, and the ole baracaing me from leaving the apartment one night for a petty reason......till i was able to escape..... I've only yelled/cursed at her.

The only times I've ever touched her was when she took stuff of mine without my permission, and i ysanked the stuff back from her when she wouldn't give it back to me. ANd that hapened once with the cordless phine 2 months back [another reason].

ANd all the other stuff like when she DOESN't do things that she's responsible for/ or conversely does things she's NOT suposed to do.and they tell her time & time again and I at the FIRST SEVERAL trys ask nicely but sometimes it turn into after day & dyas and sometimes over a week or so more-- i get a litle testy to somewhat angry when she does't do wha she's suposeed to or visa versa.

WHAT ever I have done that is similar to her "transgressions", she has almost always been 3 - 10 times worse than me.

SO I've have and keep reporting almost all the stuff she has done - so it's the worst stuff has been documented by me and is in my files.

SO this afternoon i have this sort of ridculous convo with my apartment counsler b/c she either kept misinterpeting some of the things I was saying.... and when I complained about certain things she gave me a symetrical answer,
THat is an aswer that wou8ld be sufficiebt IF nasty roomie and I were being lack in our obligations or amount of abuse at around the same porportion. WHich we are not.

SO i say...she's bullying me.....counselour responses well i will report that to her. Rules are compalaints broguht up by one roomate to another ...the accused has to hear what is being said about them...with or without the other one present.

I say back...."...don't you think that WHAT she's done already IS a type of bullying EVEN IF i haven't used that word?" :huh:

WOuld you call what she's done bullying?

BTW the nice roomie who's goten Her share of crap from her- said one day..held up her fist to nasty roomie {nasty roomie has held her fist 3 inches from my face several times] and said " You don't know me. I'm not {dazzled}. You wanna get stupid {meaning fighting}? Let's get stupid."

and I think nasty roomie has not bothered her hardly at all since then :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

It's only funny because it's oh so true. :crack:

Mucca!!!:hug:
Besides the doom that is exams, how are you? How soon will you get home to party for the holidays?

Pretty good. My dad picked up a copy of U2 by U2 for me a few weeks back!!! I can't wait to go home and read it!!! It's sad that I'm more excited to get my hands on that book than to see my parents :reject::lol:

I'll be going home a week next Tuesday! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
I'm all right, thanks :) Just getting back up on my feet after having a nasty virus for about a month

it basically made me miss Thanksgiving, so I'm extra excited for Christmas :) Turkey, stuffing, and Christmas cookies, too!

I'm glad you're feeling better! :hug:

Sucks that you missed Thanksgiving, it's like the only other holiday you can have turkey.

I'm sure you're Christmas is going to make up for the missed Thanksgiving! :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

:(:hug:

Well if you ever need a mob......call me :shifty:
I'll bring the trench coats, you get the condom hats.

This is SO juvenile...such a revenge fantasy...but yesterday, I was thinking of sending my brother over there to knock some sense into him. :| Of course I wouldn't, I'm too mature for that.

Damn my maturity. :madspit: I'd just once like to go all white trash on his ass...like an episode of Cops. :|

VintagePunk said:

I know. :mad: that's the thing...it's been over seven years, and for all intents and purposes, she's an adult now, so I shouldn't even be dealing with him. :|

If I told you girls even a tenth of what he said, you'd be floored, I'm sure...SUCH an unreasonable idiot with a revisionist memory. He can't accept fault for anything...everything's got to be blamed on others.

:crack: that is maddening :scream:

do you sometimes just get overwhelmed by how out of touch his version of things is from reality? You just sort of go - when the hell did THAT happen? :shocked: :confused: :angry:

VintagePunk said:

Men and their stupid egos! :madspit:

*browneyedgirl* said:
:lmao: condom hats what is that?

When entering a dangerous situation, ALWAYS wear protection

5417.jpg

2688.jpg

OMG, this so totally reminds me!!!!!
The other day a giant condom walked into my class.
I couldn't stop giggling...especially when my friend didn't believe me at first, she was insistent that it was a ghost or something :lmao:

Dazzled, I'd say it's definitely bullying/an abusive situation. It should be taken very seriously. Does she have any sort of mental illness that you're aware of, because that's certainly not rational behaviour.

I'm shocked that the councillor seemed to take it so lightly. :huh: Maybe it would be helpful to take your nice roomie with you, and get her to verify some of the behaviour to the councillor?

I'm so sorry that you have to live in those conditions. :( :hug: Something needs to be done.

dazzledbylight said:

:giggle:

My mom usally recognizes Bono and knows U2 by name. KNows Bruce by name sometimes sight....also The Who... McCartney, Ringo....:D :lover:

Mu :haapy: :hug: how nice to be here when you arrived! :hyper:

how is school/ Exams?

:cute:

Dazz :hug:

Exams are okay, my schedule is pretty good. I have a few days in between each so it's not too stressful.

I can see why you like your nice roomie. It's great that she managed to scare "mean" roomie :lol:
Other than the roomie situation, sounds like everything is going well for you. :happy:

VintagePunk said:

This is SO juvenile...such a revenge fantasy...but yesterday, I was thinking of sending my brother over there to knock some sense into him. :| Of course I wouldn't, I'm too mature for that.

Damn my maturity. :madspit: I'd just once like to go all white trash on his ass...like an episode of Cops. :|

It's not immature if he deserves it. :angry:

Sounds to me like he's needed a good smacking for quite awhile. :|

~BrightestStar~ said:

When entering a dangerous situation, ALWAYS wear protection

OMG, this so totally reminds me!!!!!
The other day a giant condom walked into my class.
I couldn't stop giggling...especially when my friend didn't believe me at first, she was insistent that it was a ghost or something :lmao:

:lmao:!!!

And why exactly did a giant condom walk into your class?? :confused:

Sad_Girl said:

:crack: that is maddening :scream:

do you sometimes just get overwhelmed by how out of touch his version of things is from reality? You just sort of go - when the hell did THAT happen? :shocked: :confused: :angry:

Okay, that is a great description of him, out of touch with reality. That's EXACTLY what he is. Part of what I talked to my mom about yesterday...I told her all the things he was saying, and I asked her...is there ANY truth in what he's saying, and I just can't see it?? And although she hasn't been the biggest fan of his lately, she doesn't hate him, and for many years she did stick up for him...and she said no, he's got it ALL wrong...he's just mean and nasty and WRONG.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Umm...I can't even remember...because I practically burst an internal organ when he dropped something, bent over, and then muttered "oh crap, I can't get up "
:lmao::lmao:

I think it was for Aids week :hmm:

OMG that is great!!! :lmao::lmao:

Back
Top Bottom