Pleban Girls Party - Party On!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol: @ Jez.

See clone? Getting drunk is fun!
You should do it more often.:wink:

Awww :( I hope you start feeling better soon. How long have you had it? :hug:

:lol:

Thanks :hug: I've had it since Saturday, but I just went to the doctor this afternoon.

kafrun said:

No no, that's just my standard greeting for you :wink:

:ohmy: thank you

mine for you is: :yikes:

or....

scherm.gif

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol: @ Jez.

See clone? Getting drunk is fun!
You should do it more often.:wink:

VP drunk :lol:
That reminds me, don't let me post anywhere else here. I think I made a good reply in SG's OOC chapter, but I'm not sure :lol:

I think I'm gonna have to check it again later :reject:

I lit the cigarette in the wrong end! :lmao: The filter melted, and rendered the cigarette completely useless :happy:

I think that means that I shouldn't smoke any more tonight.

:( My hand hurts really bad. though

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww..... :cute:
I think you've spoken of this cousin before :hmm:
I'm glad you got to see her and get away! It sounds like you had fun.

Omg. I hadn't thought about that in a while! Did you don a CSI uniform and see if you can find any trace evidence they might have missed? :tongue:
I remember when it happened I felt awful for the families. With all the frenzy about gangs and all that, people weren't really thinking of the victims as well..victims :(

Yeah, apparently the seal around the tubs drain was shot. We think it must have been building up for awhile. But it was insane, I was the only one home and I didn't know what to do. When I drained the tub it got worse, so I was baiing it out, then trying to mop up the mess in the closet...good fun.

And my shoulder's still a bit sore, but much better. Thanks.

We didn't get to do the CSI thing. :shifty: It's on this mostly isolated dirt road (there's one house just down a little from it - that's where the guy who found the bodies lives - he was quite traumatized by it, apparently :sad: ). As we were approaching it, there was a car that came up behind us, so we pulled over on the opposite side to let the car pass us. They did, and then up ahead a bit, they turned around, went back and pulled over and got out. I don't know if it was friends, family, or just other curious onlookers, but we didn't want to disturb them in case they were family, so we didn't stop, or get a really good look. Before we went, Sarah did mention looking for missed evidence, though. :shifty: :reject: :lol:

:yikes: I've had plumbing leaks before - not fun!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wayne, thine avatar is insane! Wth is that green thing!? :lol:

:hmm: what is it?

so far i've been told its:

Loch Ness Monster
Llarma
Green Banana
Loch Ness/Llarma hybrid

I found an interview on youtube, with U2. One of Bono's favourite songs ever is Mmmbop with Hanson :giggle:
That's funny.

:yes: clone, get drunk! It's fun! Everyone, drinks are on me :lol:

*the spelling is slowly slipping away...

JezSnape said:
I found an interview on youtube, with U2. One of Bono's favourite songs ever is Mmmbop with Hanson :giggle:
That's funny.

:yes: clone, get drunk! It's fun! Everyone, drinks are on me :lol:

*the spelling is slowly slipping away...

:lol: That interview sounds interesting.

Cool. I'll have a rum & coke please! :drool: :drunk:

VintagePunk said:

:tsk:

I happily come in one morn to check in on you girls, and the first thing I see is a post by my beloved clone...
Fuck you all!

:ohmy:

30 seconds later I quickly and correctly identified said post as one that could only have been made by you and alcohol.

And my day was made a little brighter.

Except for the whole, I wasn't hear to see it in real time thing. :sad:

:lmao:

Okay, I'm off to pick up some food (I'm too lazy to cook, but not too lazy to drive across the city, apparently :shifty: ), then I'm coming home to relax, and hopefully have a few minutes of quality Gilby time in a while. :drool: :combust:

I wish it were performance night. :drool:

Back in a bit :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Wayne, I was amused by your Avi and showed it to my daughter - she said she's seen it before, and in her expert opinion, it's a llama. :lol:

well if VP's daughter says its a Llarma, a Llarma it is :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:tsk:

I happily come in one morn to check in on you girls, and the first thing I see is a post by my beloved clone...
Fuck you all!

:ohmy:

30 seconds later I quickly and correctly identified said post as one that could only have been made by you and alcohol.

And my day was made a little brighter.

Except for the whole, I wasn't hear to see it in real time thing. :sad:

:lmao:

No one was here to share my musical joy, and I was offended. :lmao: :lmao:

See you in a few :kiss:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol: That interview sounds interesting.

Cool. I'll have a rum & coke please! :drool: :drunk:

:yes: It is. I don't remember what it was called, and I've already moved on, so I can't tell you what it was :lol: I think it was cd:uk or something of the like... :shrug:

Rum and coke :shudders: I'll happily give you all the rum I have. Which is not any rum at all :lol:

But why is the rum gone :lmao:

I think the grammar will disappear soon too... :lol:

Bye VP :hug: I f I have any sense in me, I probabloy won't be here when You get back...

JezSnape said:

:yes: It is. I don't remember what it was called, and I've already moved on, so I can't tell you what it was :lol: I think it was cd:uk or something of the like... :shrug:

Rum and coke :shudders: I'll happily give you all the rum I have. Which is not any rum at all :lol :

But why is the rum gone :lmao :

I think the grammar will disappear soon too... :lol :

Bye VP :hug: I f I have any sense in me, I probabloy won't be here when You get back...

:lol: You're pretty funny.

I love rum & cokes. I always have plenty of rum in my liquor cabinet. :shifty: I just stocked up, so I have a very healthy supply of booze. :drool:

I must be a pirate! :yes:

See you later VP! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom