Pleban Girls Party - Party on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I was thinking the same thing the other day! I miss you :sad:

:hug: How are you?

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Aww Bri :heart: I can understand being nervous and concerned, its one of the perils of being a pet owner. Of loving anyone or anything, actually. What you get back is well worth it.

I'll be thinking of you though. Be sure and keep us updated.

:hug::heart:

I know he's getting up there in age. My mom is always saying that I have to deal with the fact that someday he might not wake up. (It'd be nice if she didn't use it as ammo during fights tho...)
But I can't think that way. I mean, I'm well aware of the fact that no one lives forever, but that doesn't mean I should look at someone/something and think about them in terms of how much time have they got left. You can't predict things like that, you shouldn't think about things like that...
I don't look at my grandparents and think oh, they're older than the average canadian lifespan, better expect that from any time from now-on they could kick the bucket. Why should I think differently about my dog?

:reject: </ramble>

Last edited:
Its true we do loose the ones we love, but very wise to enjoy them while we have them. :heart:

Tre you have to see Waynes World! Its too funny!

Okay Mr. Cat has 3 minutes to get his ass home and in this house or he is so gonna get it! :madwife:

Snooky they never have anything good to read, cuz people steal all the good stuff. :lol:

Snooky pie said:

I was in the Dr's office the other day and there was an article on Bowels and I thought of you :lmao: :hug:

Why can't Dr.s have anything worth reading if they are gonna make you wait for an hour

Omg! Bowels! *snort* :lmao:!

:hmm:
Should I be insulted that your mind links me to bowels? :tongue:

How did the appointment go? And how are you feeling, have you beaten that cold's arse?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg! Bowels! *snort* :lmao:!

:hmm:
Should I be insulted that your mind links me to bowels? :tongue:

How did the appointment go? And how are you feeling, have you beaten that cold's arse?
I went to the Dr. for the cold ( that just won't go away) and he ended up giving me an ultrasound, so far everything is healthy with the baby :happy:

Snooky pie said:

I went to the Dr. for the cold ( that just won't go away) and he ended up giving me an ultrasound, so far everything is healthy with the baby :happy:

Was he able to give you anything to help?

And that's great news hun :heart: I'm glad to hear it. :hug:
Ooo.....I'm curious, are you gonna find out ahead of time if it's a boy or girl, or are you lookin to be surprised? :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom