Pleban Girls Party - Party in a Box

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave:

Heya anyone that's here!

I just got back from the boxing tournament and the guy i went to see fight, got beat....damn, that sucks questionable ass :madspit:

How are we all? :hug:

I'm only here for a short while, before i go eat....hope i can make it back later though!

I'm here!

*Jumps up and down waving arms around, just as SG and Wild probably walk back out the door to go and get drinks in a +18 place :lol:*

*Walks slowly back to corner in the wall where a mirror is the only form of company*

*Jumps back up again as SG runs back...follwed by Wild*

Think I'm crazy? :wink:

bono_gal said:
I'm here!

*Jumps up and down waving arms around, just as SG and Wild probably walk back out the door to go and get drinks in a +18 place :lol:*

*Walks slowly back to corner in the wall where a mirror is the only form of company*

*Jumps back up again as SG runs back...follwed by Wild*

Think I'm crazy? :wink:

BG :wave: :hug:

I think your :bono: :crazy:

hey girls:wave:

my computer :mad: I have been fighting with it for like an hour. Has anyone ever had this problem....it just shutting off on you for no reason, like 38 times in a row and then magically working again:angry:?

SG:wave: god it suck:angry: seems to be working now:drool:

Mr. Dis and I were suppose to go to a party tonight...that all revolved around our friends vasectomy:lmao: he had it yesterday and doesn't feel like going..so we are not going either, I am glad to stay home:drool: going to a party would require me getting out of my PJ's and that is a commitment I am not ready to make:lmao:

Our life revolving around friends nuts:lmao::huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom