Pleban Girls Party - on the prowl in beantown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

did you sleep last night after your excitement of the show :lol:

I actually did sleep. I was sooo tired from walking around and from the whole day. As soon as I sat down in the train station my feet started to realize that they had been standing for 7 or 8 hours straight. :lol:

bonoishot said:

awwwww gutted :( :sad:

wild says sorry she couldnt hear you, try again tonight, we will know its you then :yes::hug:

ok, are you going back to sleep? So I know what time to call.... if not I'll call sometime this afternoon!

I think that the minute she picked up Institute came on...so it was really loud in there :yes:

daygloeyes2 said:

I actually did sleep. I was sooo tired from walking around and from the whole day. As soon as I sat down in the train station my feet started to realize that they had been standing for 7 or 8 hours straight. :lol:

:lol:

standing for long periods = :madspit:

my feet arent sore yet, maybe theyre immune :lol:

no sight of McG yet :( :sad: :sigh:

:lmao:

Sami :hug:

I would have called you during Fast Cars but I was just soo excited that they played it!! I wasn't expecting it at all!! :hyper: Plus I had to leave in the middle of the song. :madspit:

I was just about to tell you about the UTEOTW part but you had to go.

sami0201 said:

ok, are you going back to sleep? So I know what time to call.... if not I'll call sometime this afternoon!

I think that the minute she picked up Institute came on...so it was really loud in there :yes:

we slept before, noe were going out to get me a white t shirt for the show tonight as theyre trying to get everyone to wear white, then soemthing to eat, already slept loads :drool: so call whenever you can :hug:

the GA line goes in about 6pm our time here normally so anytime before then we should be able to hear

:hyper:

daygloeyes2 said:
Sami :hug:

I would have called you during Fast Cars but I was just soo excited that they played it!! I wasn't expecting it at all!! :hyper: Plus I had to leave in the middle of the song. :madspit:

I was just about to tell you about the UTEOTW part but you had to go.

aww you should have kept me on :lol: :hug:

it's ok about Fast Cars, I saw it live anyway :wink: soo glad you got to hear it! :hyper:

but your phone was so clear :bow: I heard the speech and I was bummed for you because I thought they were going to play Miracle Drug (you wanted OOTS!) and I heard it start and I'm like yess!!! :lol: I was so excited last night :lmao:

I'm sooo glad I got to meet Jem and WH and DG...

I'm freakin deaf right about now and I almost lost my voice. I could barely walk out of the arena.. :lol:

Today I am meeting up with Mr. BAW! :hyper:

bonoishot said:

we slept before, noe were going out to get me a white t shirt for the show tonight as theyre trying to get everyone to wear white, then soemthing to eat, already slept loads :drool: so call whenever you can :hug:

the GA line goes in about 6pm our time here normally so anytime before then we should be able to hear

:hyper:

ok! :hyper:

so no hotel sightings then? :( :shifty:

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm sooo glad I got to meet Jem and WH and DG...

I'm freakin deaf right about now and I almost lost my voice. I could barely walk out of the arena.. :lol:

Today I am meeting up with Mr. BAW! :hyper:

was good to see you aswell :hug:

my voice is ok at the mo, so is wilds, god knows what they will be like tomoz though :lo:

last show tonight :sad:

hope its as good as last night :drool:

bonoishot said:

was good to see you aswell :hug:

my voice is ok at the mo, so is wilds, god knows what they will be like tomoz though :lo:

last show tonight :sad:

hope its as good as last night :drool:

It will be :drool:

and look around for Dis!!! :lol: :love: even though she's getting there really late, maybe you'll see her around inside or something!

daygloeyes2 said:
Jules and VP :hug:

Jules, wish we could have met up more yesterday. But it was good to see you! :hug:

I know. I really wanted to hang out with everyone but I was exhausted from working the day before and the cold doesn't help me at all. Hopefully next time! :hug:

VP! :hug:

sami0201 said:

ok! :hyper:

so no hotel sightings then? :( :shifty:

not yet :shifty:

its hard to see them at the hotel as we have to go pick up our ETS tickets instead, tried to wait at the ramp where they come in yesterday but they were late, we had to go back to the GA line! you have to be back by 5pm in the line! they didnt stop anyway though

fingers crossed for today :wink:

bonoishot said:

not yet :shifty:

its hard to see them at the hotel as we have to go pick up our ETS tickets instead, tried to wait at the ramp where they come in yesterday but they were late, we had to go back to the GA line! you have to be back by 5pm in the line! they didnt stop anyway though

fingers crossed for today :wink:

:yes: fingers crossed for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom