Pleban Girls Party - Nothing Changes on New Years Day (we still love U2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VP those all came with the iTunes :wink:

do you like remixes? If you don't, don't even bother opening the ones that are all remixes. I hate most of them :yuck:

Fly- I liked it, it's a huge departure from what I usually listen to... :hmm: Maybe I'll pick up a CD

Last edited:
Sami, cool, I wasn't sure exactly what was on it. :)

Fly, if you want any of them, just let me know. :) Most of them are zipped in a different format than winzip, and I haven't even downloaded the program to unzip them yet, but I've looked, and it's really easy to find. I already had most of these as single files, but it's neat to have them in their original single w/ b-sides format.

Sami, I'm not a huge fan of remixes. There are some that I really like, but as a rule, I don't see the big deal about them. Still, I'm anal, and have this need to have them in my collection whether I like them or not. :reject: :lol:

No, I hadn't noticed that. :ohmy:

Speaking of which - I read this ages ago, but never noticed till about a month ago - at the beginning of Unforgettable Fire, you can hear Larry go "shit, I'm sorry." :lol:

VintagePunk said:
No, I hadn't noticed that. :ohmy:

Speaking of which - I read this ages ago, but never noticed till about a month ago - at the beginning of Unforgettable Fire, you can hear Larry go "shit, I'm sorry." :lol:

really?! :ohmy: I can't hear it :sad: :lmao: like when he taps the drumsticks at the very beginning?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom