Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jobob said:

Updating blogs? Who does that? I barely update my blue crack journal anymore, which is the closest thing I have to a blog. :wink:

I had a blog about two years ago. Actually it wasn't very good and deserved to go away and never be seen again. Which is what I think Blogger did to it. :wink:

:lol:

actually, I tend to update my blog and my journal here at the same time, and at odd intervals. sometimes I go months, then on days like today I updated twice :huh:

Hey FB :wave:

Drea said:
I actually thought that Wild and Jack might end up having fun in the photobooth :lol:

Think the knitting group I went to tonight is going to become my regular Mon night hangout :D I knew almost half the people there (3 out of 8, including me) from Drunken Knitters, and the other women there were a lot of fun too *g* Plus it's only 3 subway stops (well 4, including the one from Bayview to Yonge :lol: ) from the apt, which is a bonus :wink:

I kept expecting to see those little symbols appear over Wild and Jack's heads. If you know what I mean, and I think you do. :lol: Or don't Sims do it on the first date? :lol:

Those knitting groups sound like a lot of fun, Drea. (How could a group of people from something called Drunken Knitters NOT be fun?) :wink:

jobob said:
I kept expecting to see those little symbols appear over Wild and Jack's heads. If you know what I mean, and I think you do. :lol: Or don't Sims do it on the first date? :lol:

Those knitting groups sound like a lot of fun, Drea. (How could a group of people from something called Drunken Knitters NOT be fun?) :wink:

Like I said, fun in the photobooth :wink:

*G* The Drunken Knitters' blog is called "Knit. Drink. Tink." (tink being knit spelled backwards... as in undoing your work :lol: )

jobob said:

I have yet to have a sim who 'woo-hoo's on the first date - but if anysim is going to be the exception, it will surely be SG or Wild :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
larryfire.jpg

OMG the last pic. "Bono chats up firefighter" :lmao::lmao:

bonoishot said:
Canadian customs was a breeze compared to US. They were both quite strict, the US especially which is understandable. In the US they scan your passport, fingerprints and your left or right eye. Can't remember which. You also have to fill in these forms about why your're going/where you're staying etc. So try have any accomodation addresses handy on the plane. ( Thats when we filled ours in).

UK - ive never come through as an international visitor, i assume it will be pretty similar, check your passport, you go through customs, get questioned and then go get your luggage. As far as i know we don't scan eyeballs or fingerprints- not sure this is a good or bad thing. :uhoh:

Cool, thanks for the info. :up: I think I'll end up with my carry-on bag full of photocopies of everything in triplicate... :lol:

Babydoll said:
Alisaura - flying internationally is my middle name! :wink:

I'm a non-US citizen, I'm a resident of Tanzania, and go to college in the US... I've flown alone internationally in the US, UK and Canada. Ask me any qs you'd have, I'd be glad to help out. :)
Many thanks, Baby-flying-internationally-doll! :giggle: I will send you and Jem a PM at some point in the near future. :up:

Sad_Girl said:
I need a hug! :scream:
One serve of Hug, coming up...
:hug: :hug: :hug:
Better late than never, right? :heart:
I'm sure Gav will get in touch soon... are you able to email him?

JezSnape said:
I just have a very nasty cold that won't leave me, and my grandmother is currently at the hospital. She's loads better today than she was when she went in Saturday, so that's positive.

And then this blasted exam :madwife:
:hug: Sorry to hear you're not well, Jez! And exams are a necessary evil... :(
Hope your grandmother continues to improve, too :hug:

bonoishot said:
Does calomine lotion help? That what we put on chicken pox here to help the itching.
Calomine lotion... :drool: We put that on mozzie bites too, and also sunburn, I think. It is awesome stuff :up:
Mosquitoes are evil. :madwife:

WildHoney said:
Proudly saying about U2 concerts and meeting quite a few customs officers who were U2 fans :)
*considers wearing a U2 t-shirt at each airport* :hmm: Maybe not the one with the picture of the bomb on it, though... even if it does say "dismantle"! :uhoh:

Sad_Girl said:
Awesome :D

It kinda looks like SimEdge is holding the firefighter's hand there... :giggle: Popular guy!
Go SimWild and SimSG! :lol:

Drea said:
*G* The Drunken Knitters' blog is called "Knit. Drink. Tink." (tink being knit spelled backwards... as in undoing your work :lol: )
:lmao: Pun-tastic :D

bonoishot said:
AM off to hospital soon. :uhoh:

Be back tonight as i have to go to work after my check up. :grumpy:
Bit late again, but good luck! :hug:

Timezones :madwife:

Soon I shall conquer the time zones... soon I will travel through ALL of them! Bwahahaha... *cough*... :reject:

:wink:

WildHoney said:

You can have the guitar i'll give B something to play with :shifty:

:combust: DEAL!

:lmao: that's a gibson les paul so yea, I wouldn't mind a 700 euros guitar!!!!!!

:shifty: can I have him after you please?

I saw him today, he asked how my exams went and congratulated me :love: at last I didin't make a fool of myself as usual!

Last edited:
JezSnape said:
*poke*

Anyone wants to adopt certain members of my family? There are one or two I might be willing to part with :|

how about, dump them with my father and sis in one house and us in the other? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom