Pleban Girls Party - Nobody move! I've dropped my brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
At LAST!

Jem :sexywink:
bononecktextxi6.jpg

damnit, now I'M hungry....

:ohmy::drool::combust::drool::combust::drool::combust::faint:

JezSnape said:
I just have a very nasty cold that won't leave me, and my grandmother is currently at the hospital. She's loads better today than she was when she went in Saturday, so that's positive.

And then this blasted exam :madwife:

Wow, so sorry to hear this... :( I hope the cold will be over soon, and that your grandmother will be feeling better real soon :pray:

Good luck on the exam, I'm sure you'll do well!

I gotta be going now, sorry if it seems like I'm leaving you so suddenly... It's just that I'm very tired and really need to go to bed :yawn:

Talk to you soon perhaps :hug:

Hi Jem, bye Jem! :wave:

JezSnape said:
I just have a very nasty cold that won't leave me, and my grandmother is currently at the hospital. She's loads better today than she was when she went in Saturday, so that's positive.

And then this blasted exam :madwife:

Exams. :madwife: and colds. :madwife: Hope your grandma feels better soon.

Sorry i dissappeared, came back to explain. Craig came round to discuss when he's picking me up to go to the hospital tommorow. I have to go see a dermatologist tommorow to get something checked out. :uhoh: Hes coming with me as i hate hospitals.

I'm tired too, it must be catching. I think its the weather, its too hot. :angry:

bonoishot said:

Canadian customs was a breeze compared to US. They were both quite strict, the US especially which is understandable. In the US they scan your passport, fingerprints and your left or right eye. Can't remember which. You also have to fill in these forms about why your're going/where you're staying etc. So try have any accomodation addresses handy on the plane. ( Thats when we filled ours in).

UK - ive never come through as an international visitor, i assume it will be pretty similar, check your passport, you go through customs, get questioned and then go get your luggage. As far as i know we don't scan eyeballs or fingerprints- not sure this is a good or bad thing. :uhoh:

Remember being asked why we were visiting :lol:

Proudly saying about U2 concerts and meeting quite a few customs officers who were U2 fans :)

Sort of - I'm going to be showering soon and heading for a knit group just to see what the people there are like (it's much closer to my apt than Lettuce Knit, and it might do me good to get out more than once a week :wink: )

*poke*

Anyone wants to adopt certain members of my family? There are one or two I might be willing to part with :|

Drea said:
SG :hug:

:hmm: A couple of the sim girls seem to be moving rather fast :wink: (Colour me unsurprised :lol: )

:lol: I know; I can practically hear the pitter patter of little feet :lmao:

:hug: how are you?

Hey Jo :hug: thanks :) I just have to try and keep it updated better than my regular blog :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

Hey Jo :hug: thanks :) I just have to try and keep it updated better than my regular blog :reject:

Updating blogs? Who does that? I barely update my blue crack journal anymore, which is the closest thing I have to a blog. :wink:

I had a blog about two years ago. Actually it wasn't very good and deserved to go away and never be seen again. Which is what I think Blogger did to it. :wink:

I actually thought that Wild and Jack might end up having fun in the photobooth :lol:

Think the knitting group I went to tonight is going to become my regular Mon night hangout :D I knew almost half the people there (3 out of 8, including me) from Drunken Knitters, and the other women there were a lot of fun too *g* Plus it's only 3 subway stops (well 4, including the one from Bayview to Yonge :lol: ) from the apt, which is a bonus :wink:

Back
Top Bottom