Pleban Girls Party - Memory Lane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
:lol: the liquid diet means I only consume liquid beverages....and as many as possible.

liquid alcoholic beverages ;)

Though I think I did it a little too well. All I had to eat yesterday was a bowl of oatmeal...and that was in the morning! Can you believe it, I forgot to eat all day!!!!

Ohhhhhh ok I thought that is what it was! Congrats on keeping to it :wink: Next time you need to eat more before going on this diet though,lol. Speaking of diet I never realized that the diet drinks mixed with alcohol got you drunker faster :hmm: Will have to remember that on my next venture out to drink lol.

Btw AOL sucks! :madwife: Don't know what is up with it today not keeping it's connection. Love will keep us together though :flirt: Hopefully we will get to catch up later :hug: Give my love to Bailey!

bonoishot said:

I hope things get better soon. Divorce and family being ill are so difficult to deal with. :( ::hug:

Thanks Jem!! I talked to a lot of people last night, and they were really suppportive. Thanks for your well wishes, they mean a lot to me.:hug: God Bless

bonoishot said:

^ What she said. :yes: It takes time to develop bonds. Just have fun and it will happen naturally. :)

Once again, Jem thanks! I talked to a lot of girls about this last night too, and I got a lot of stuff straight. I hope to get to know all of you a lot better over time, because you all seem awesome:yes: And if I ever do something "wrong" or that bothers you just let me know nicely in a post or PM. (that's for anyone who wants to do that, btw). Thanks for being so kind and welcoming!:hug:

WildHoney said:

Sorry Britt didn't mean to ignore you, i had to go let Alfie out and got sidetracked watchig ZooTV :drool:

Ahh..I know the hypnotic enticements of ZOO TV well. It's fine, I was mildly upset I missed you:mad: :lol:. I'm assuming Alfie is the dog? What kind is he? And how is Ni, I know you mentioned a couple nights ago, he wasn't feeling well:(. I hope he's feeling better now:yes: See you in a bit! Thanks for always being so kind and welcoming on here, like so many others!:hug:

I'lll be back ASAP. I didn't wake up until 12:10:reject: because Kaf and I were having a random chat session until 5:30. Good times..:lol: I need to take a shower...see you soon girls:sexywink:

bonoishot said:

^SG :lmao:

Bono: :blahblah:

Larry::evil: He won't be talking so much when he smells this one. :lmao:

OMG :lmao: :lmao:

skunk_smell_lg_clr.gif

Last edited:
U2isthebest said:

Ahh..I know the hypnotic enticements of ZOO TV well. It's fine, I was mildly upset I missed you:mad: :lol:. I'm assuming Alfie is the dog? What kind is he? And how is Ni, I know you mentioned a couple nights ago, he wasn't feeling well:(. I hope he's feeling better now:yes: See you in a bit! Thanks for always being so kind and welcoming on here, like so many others!:hug:

Ni's still feeling :yuck:

That's ok. It will take time to get to know us although i think you realise already who the perverted ones are :whistle:

Alfie is a staffordshire bull terrier :cute: :love:

2006_0731dublin0107.jpg

WildHoney said:

Ni's still feeling :yuck:

That's ok. It will take time to get to know us although i think you realise already who the perverted ones are :whistle:

Alfie is a staffordshire bull terrier :cute: :love:

2006_0731dublin0107.jpg

Ni's still sick:(? I hope he feels WAY better soon.:) I'm sure you'll find a way to accomplish that...:shifty: :sexywink:. I can't wait to get to know all of you lovely ladies better as we drool over 4 certain Irishmen..no names of course. LOL. And I love your dog! He is so cute! I need to get a dog after I'm done w/college. LOL. I think you left, so I'll talk to you later!

redhotswami said:
Hey there Brit! Sorry, I was responding to your PM. But I can't stay long, I've got to get work done that I've been neglecting.

Whoops..Now I kinda feel bad about telling u to get your butt over here in my response...I knew this would happen.:banghead: Ignore that. LOL. Have fun working later..:wink:

:drool: Zomg, I just saw the OPrah episode...

:shifty:

srsly she's a PLEBAN..... she kisses him many times during the show, holds his hand non-stop, gets on his lap in a photobooth(lyrics of miami anyone? :wink: ) and in the end she and alicia keys hold his arms like they're not letting go of him till they're locked up in a broom closet WITH him :laugh: Oprah and Alicia are PLEBAAANS

:shh: and Bono is a slut :lmao:

Galeongirl said:

srsly she's a PLEBAN..... she kisses him many times during the show, holds his hand non-stop, gets on his lap in a photobooth(lyrics of miami anyone? :wink: ) and in the end she and alicia keys hold his arms like they're not letting go of him till they're locked up in a broom closet WITH him :laugh: Oprah and Alicia are PLEBAAANS

I still haven`t seen that one yet^:lmao: :giggle:

the links are in the Oprah thread:) last page or so

:drool: I LOVE it! he's too adorable! it should be illegal!!

:love: *squeeeeeezes Bono*

I love the TRIMMED goatee! Bono always just let it grow... but now it's trimmed :drool: I guess he needs to do something with the time he spent brushing his long hair :lol:

:drool: and that leather jacket...

Galeongirl said:

I thought it was adorable really....but I love how Bono is all gentlemanly towards Oprah while they were on Michigan Ave. :cute: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom