Pleban Girls Party - Memory Lane

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Clone! :hug:

Fresh air. Sure. :rolleyes: :wink:

I'm doing good. I went shopping today, and found some cute new clothes for my Christmas holiday. They were all on sale too, so that was great. :D

How about you?

I'm ok. Still have a bit of a fever, and a cough that's threatening to get worse.

Major problem in the study department though. My studygroup is having the first part of our exam on Tuesday. We're going to have a half hour long presentation on bullying in school and how to prevent it. We've worked at home over the weekend, and one of my friends just email me what she's written. It's basically the same stuff I was working on for hours today, so now I have to do mine all over. :scream: :sigh:

Wild, pass me some of that drink, will ya? I'm taking the train tomorrow anyway. :wink:

JezSnape said:
I'm ok. Still have a bit of a fever, and a cough that's threatening to get worse.

Major problem in the study department though. My studygroup is having the first part of our exam on Tuesday. We're going to have a half hour long presentation on bullying in school and how to prevent it. We've worked at home over the weekend, and one of my friends just email me what she's written. It's basically the same stuff I was working on for hours today, so now I have to do mine all over. :scream: :sigh:

Wild, pass me some of that drink, will ya? I'm taking the train tomorrow anyway. :wink:

It's a cup of green tea ??

Still want it or would you like something harder???

WildHoney said:

Normally when i say that to NI when we're in Ireland it means i'm randy :shifty: :lol:

I'm not in Ireland, but I'm up for almost everything :flirt: :lol:

I guess that's a more fun alternative to what I was actually doing:shrug: :wink:

Green tea sounds great, I'm so screwed up, I'd probably get affected by that too :lol:

You girls are both so great :hug:

Wild, I'll take that tea as it is, I've never had green tea before, so I might as well get the taste raw the first time :lol:

So, Thora, you're off to Hawaii, and Wild, you're off to Dublin... What am I supposed to do? :sad:

Although, I just got a promise today that my best friend has started saving up for us to go to Dublin next summer. She even said she'll let me drag her everywhere that has a U2 connection in anyway :hyper:

Wild, you're welcome to start one, I've got nothing :shrug:

Wild - go ahead and start it. I've got no ideas. :)

Jez - yup, I'm off to Hawaii. I go there every Christmas. :drool:

That's so awesome that you might go to Dublin! :hyper: Sounds great! I've been thinking about planning a trip to Toronto next summer for a few days. We'll see what happens there. :)

Hi and bye Dazz! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom