Pleban Girls Party - Look out we're on a roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi SG! I was thinking of your wonderful Larry pic collection the other day... and how hard it is for you to choose btn him and Ads...:p

Sad_Girl said:

how's this line-up for you? :sexywink:

4BW82.jpg

*sneaks off with the middle two to keep her... busy... until more of the usual suspects appear* :shifty:

BonosBaby12 said:

I don't know it seemed to have caught everyone's eye right away :giggle: At times I just sit there and stare at it :drool:

:lol:

second look i "got' it. :D

one of these months [better be by end of Oct/early Nov } just before the last of the Vert tour.....I'll go premium

I already know what I want for a siggy.but it'll be a bit complex to set up ! :huh: I've got 1 friend you can probably help me in person, before i come 'whining & begging ':giggle: for help here.

dazzledbylight said:

:lol:

second look i "got' it. :D

one of these months [better be by end of Oct/early Nov } just before the last of the Vert tour.....I'll go premium

I already know what I want for a siggy.but it'll be a bit complex to set up ! :huh: I've got 1 friend you can probably help me in person, before i come 'whining & begging ':giggle: for help here.

:lol: It's like it has a magnet that just draws you to it

I hope you get to go premium soon! Dying to know what your sig is going to be after that little tease,lol.

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:

:lol: it's it has a magnet that just draws you to it

I hope you get to go premium soon! Dying to know what your sig is going to be after that little tease,lol.

:wink:

it's actually going to be :hmm: more "serious" in a wonderous {sorta} way.....about the whole band Live in concert.

AND.....oh, I've wanted to go Premium for ?? 9 months or so, but other things om my modest budget get bought/done first.
So i have to really MAKE the effort to get it done before the tour starts up again!

Babydoll said:
Hey Dazzy! Long time, how are you?

Hi bbd! :hug:

since i don't have internet @ home yet....i'm on more intermittently.

I haven't forgotten............
FInally this up comomg week- i'll tell you what my Art teacher told me to ask & to tell you... just been too busy to sit down & e-mail you. Will do THIS week!

and my other friend has been realy busy with a BIG work project and a death on her partner's side of the Fam last week...so it'll be a while more before i get to talk to her about it.

Back
Top Bottom