Pleban Girls Party - Jez having a wonderful time drooling over U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crazy: I already ranted to Sami in a pm, you don't want to get me started again. :lol: Suffice to say, I wish S would make up his mind about what procedures I need to do, and not teach me grad-level stuff when I'm barely coherent, and then tell me I really don't need to focus on details like that. :|

Other than that, I'm freezing (seriously, I'm under a heavy blanket, and I still feel like a chunk of ice!) and tired, and think I'm getting a cold. :happy: :lol:

How about you girls? :hug:

Yeah - I'm sure I'll get used to it - and my biggest problem with it is the color I think. I'm going to bleach it tomorrow so that should help :) I'm also trying to find someone other than Mark who has a digital camera I can use to take a pic to post here, because he'll be out of town until next friday

then again, it might take me that long to figure out just how I want to style it :hmm: :lol:

Yes, I can be as indecisive about other things as I am about which U2 member I love the most :reject:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I had u2 by u2 in my hands today...:drool:
I discovered my uni bookstore has a whole display for it..:love:
(Altho, it seemed weird they had it on dislay)

they did it just for you! :flirt:

just to tease you :p

Goodnight BB :hug: sweet dreams hon

Thanks BB, I probably just need sleep. :hug: Have a good night! :)

Have you had it this short before, SG?

Bri, wanna snuggle? :flirt: My hands and nose are sooooo cold! Maybe I should turn the heat on for a while. :hmm:

I still haven't even seen a copy. :reject: :lol:

Hi Weldy :hug:

^ Yep, I've had it this short once, about 14 years ago :lol:

Hi Weldy :hug:

Ok, so I lied about my hair. I did get it done today, but I didn't want to tell you the truth cuz I thought you'd think me weird (er)

:shifty:

I got a blonde fro like Adams :drool::sexywink:

:laugh:

Oh, wanna hear something kinda cool? I picked Sarah up from her co-op today before I left for school, and she told me that the MP was in today - he usually is on Fridays, he's in Ottawa the rest of the week - and that they've spoken a few times, and he's always very apologetic that he hasn't had time to have a good conversation with her, he's always in meetings. Anyway, he said today that he'd like to take Sarah and the other three women who work there out for lunch next Friday, so they can get together, and he can spend some time getting to know Sarah outside of the office. :) I thought that was soooo nice of him!

speaking of sexy :drool: :combust:

Toby-VR-01.jpg

Toby-VR-03.jpg

Tooooooooby!!! :scream: :love: :combust::combust::combust:

VintagePunk said:
Oh, wanna hear something kinda cool? I picked Sarah up from her co-op today before I left for school, and she told me that the MP was in today - he usually is on Fridays, he's in Ottawa the rest of the week - and that they've spoken a few times, and he's always very apologetic that he hasn't had time to have a good conversation with her, he's always in meetings. Anyway, he said today that he'd like to take Sarah and the other three women who work there out for lunch next Friday, so they can get together, and he can spend some time getting to know Sarah outside of the office. :) I thought that was soooo nice of him!

MP? :scratch:

Would it be like a step down from a congressman? :scratch:

VintagePunk said:
Wow! That is really nice of him, and I'd say it's pretty darn cool too.

Apparently our local MP is a bit of an arse. He's conservative of course. :wink: I met our previous (liberal) MP once, and she was sooo nice.

Back
Top Bottom