Pleban Girls Party - Jez having a wonderful time drooling over U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm all right - pretty much the same as always :)

got my hair chopped off today and I'm still stressing over it - trying to figure out how to where it, whether or not to color it, that sort of stuff

My hair was long and curly, with a lot of blonde highlights - now it's boy-cut short and plain brown :slant: the cut is all right, I'm going to see if I can take it just a little shorter so I can spike it, plus I'm going to bleach it

Heh heh - kind of like Larry's :wink:

Last edited:
well, my 30th birthday is sneaking up on me so I'm kind of freaking out a little I think :lol: trying out some of the things I always wanted but never got around to; got my first Tattoo this summer and am getting a second one soon - going for the funky hair - considering getting my lower lip pierced

I figure if my husband can buy a motorcycle for his mid-life crisis I can do this stuff :wink:

Sorry I vanished - got distracted by something on TV - the one tattoo is detailed in my journal here - the other is the heart in the suitcase on my right ankle

have a good night :wave:

Oooh - a new tattoo?! Very cool! :D

I'm about to watch The Little Mermaid. :giggle: I'm such a sucker for the good Disney movies. :heart: I have quite the collection.

I haven't got the new tat yet - need to come up with the $$$$ first :lol:

and I'm sort of 50/50 on the hair :slant: It feels good but it doesn't look the way I wanted yet. I'm going to keep working on it over the weekend and if I have to, I can go on wednesday and see what my mom's hair stylist can do with it

Bri :hug: Thora :hug:

how are you tonight?

Last edited:
SG and Bri! :hug:

I'm doing well. I'm looking forward to the movie! I bought it on DVD earlier this week. The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney movie, but I also love Cinderella, Lady & The Tramp, Aladdin, and Beauty & The Beast. :love: I'll definitely go back with you, Bri! :flirt:

So you're going to get the heart in the suitcase? :heart:
It'll look great!

I was just reading back...you chopped it off?! :faint:

I'm sure it looks great, but the mere thought of having all one's hair chopped gives me heart failure :lol:
I know, i know...it grows back. Just call me Sampson. :p

I bet it'll look awesome spiked. :rockon:

I'm good! :hug:
How are you, besides the hair chopping?

Sad_Girl said:
I still watch Disney, too :heart:

Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast :love:

My collection of Disney movies is ridiculous. :love:

Ooo! I had an Aladdin athon last year watching all three movies. :lol:
I developed a new found love for Genie, sooo hilarious.

I haven't watched any recentlyl though...:hmm:

Cept for Pirates of course....

Last edited:
I am currently doing very well; there have recently been a ton of new Juke Kartel pics posted from their viper room shows :drool: :love:

pg.jpg

baby.jpg

I haven't watched a Disney movie in a while. This is gonna be great. I'm going to curl up in my PJ's, make some popcorn, and just enjoy the movie and sing along! :lol:

I have to get up pretty early tomorrow morning, so I'm going to have an early night I think.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Enjoy your shows ladies! :hug:

:lol:
I love how simOrli's posture keeps mimicking mine...

And thanks for all the comfort Orli. :angry: Some help you are to a pregnant gal....

And is it just me, or is SimBri develping a GG ghetto booty? :giggle:

Hey! it takes a while to work off the baby weight :lol:

I'm Back! :hug: anyone still here?

Back
Top Bottom