Pleban Girls Party - It's Christmas ... Plebans, please come home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only hanve 6 more mins so.....

I hope SG that you are/or soon feeling better! Good Luck in job hunting, too. :) :hug:

Molly, take care!:hug:
Sorry I missed you, mu!:hug: Glad tou peeked in!

VP........:hug:

Wild :hug:

Aussie Posse {{HUGS}}

Gluey....OUCH.........feel better!!

Drea..glad your hours got cut down a bit.:hug:

and General {{{HUGS}} all arond! :D

Galeongirl said:
Welcome Mona!

this is an ongoing thread for a bunch of PLEBAns that came right after you I think :) do you remember Brighteststar or Vintagepunk? Dismantled?
This is Dis and Bri's creation, used by them(like they're ever around :angry: ) and friends of them to talk :)
We don't mind strangers much, as long as you're polite and able to talk with us on our level ....

:lmao that would be in the gutter...

:wink

nah, we're quite mature... :giggle: sometimes...

Actually, infamous Mona is a wee bit "older" than us girls. Except Wild and a few others, methinka.

And I am so around. :angry:
Kinda.
sorta
just not lately. :shifty:

ttfn :kiss:

And if y'all miss me so much, why have I no PMs? :sad:

Except from Wild :drool:
(which I never replied to.....sorry!!!!...:reject: )

love2bmama said:
sorry your roomie was giving you troubles, Dazz. My new housemates are great so far, we pretty much leave each other alone but are friendly when we feel like talking, etc.

that's good to hear, Molly:hug:

wish we could set up a pleban community in Dublin:drool:

We could be there to give you a :hug: when you need it

~BrightestStar~ said:

Actually, infamous Mona is a wee bit "older" than us girls. Except Wild and a few others, methinka.

Hey :angry: not so much of the older

This pleban has still got what it takes, she can still pull men :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And if y'all miss me so much, why have I no PMs? :sad:

Except from Wild :drool:
(which I never replied to.....sorry!!!!...:reject: )

See you get PM's and what do you do , ignore them :tsk:

I hope the exams are going well :hug:

Alright Wild, you leave me no choice but to inundate your facebook wall with pervy comments to which you can't respond b/c I'm a teacher and my students read my wall all the time. I miss you!

They're singing Deck the Halls, but it's not like Christmas at all... I remember when you were here, and all the fun we had last year...

Wild :hug:

Drea - I'm alright (As my mom has started replying when people ask her how I am 'She has her bad days and her not-so-bad days')

Just wanted to get online for a few minutes before I have to go to the store. I'm usually pretty useless after an hour of shopping :crack: :lol:

Wild - everyone keeps telling me that :lol: - I DO believe it, really. five and a half month seems like a long time sometimes, though :uhoh: :reject:

<Whiner :reject: I don't mean to sound so selfish and whiney, really!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom