Pleban Girls Party - It's a pleban thing you wouldn't understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omg:drool: :drool: that sounds amazing:drool: ...my husband and I want to go to Tanzania someday.

*writes down the name "Arusha" :shifty:

Dis, I saw the place Bono visited here, my uncle is a friend of the owner of A to Z textile mills that Bono went to here. There were his pics on the walls, and my uncle met him and talked to him for a few minutes... :shifty:

Babydoll said:
Dis, I saw the place Bono visited here, my uncle is a friend of the owner of A to Z textile mills that Bono went to here. There were his pics on the walls, and my uncle met him and talked to him for a few minutes... :shifty:

thats so COOL:shocked: :drool:

my dog wants his dinner and he just tried biting me in the ass:angry: now he's growling at me...what a little brat!:lmao:

He told me about their conversation - he said to start with, Bono is TINY - a lot smaller than you'd expect. He was also super friendly and self-deprecating... hardly anyone knew who he was and he loved that. He was in TZ for only a couple hours. He was also really interested and enthusiastic about everything, and very, very nice... even sweet, as my aunt said! :D

:shh: Guess the guy has a way with women... :p

Dismantled said:
my dog wants his dinner and he just tried biting me in the ass:angry: now he's growling at me...what a little brat!:lmao:

:lol::lol: You've a groping dog!!!

:lmao: I don't want to know how long it hasn't had food if it's biting and growling :lol:

:shifty:

brb... getting Ben&Jerry's Fossil Fuel ice cream... :drool:

:grumpy: They don't have Dublin Mudslide here!

Babydoll said:
He told me about their conversation - he said to start with, Bono is TINY - a lot smaller than you'd expect. He was also super friendly and self-deprecating... hardly anyone knew who he was and he loved that. He was in TZ for only a couple hours. He was also really interested and enthusiastic about everything, and very, very nice... even sweet, as my aunt said! :D

:shh: Guess the guy has a way with women... :p

he does:yes: when I met him...he was super sweet, quiet and appericative of everything!!:heart: he is tiny..we are the same size:drool: :drool:

thats a great story:heart::yes:

Galeongirl said:

:lol::lol: You've a groping dog!!!

:lmao: I don't want to know how long it hasn't had food if it's biting and growling :lol:

:shifty:

brb... getting Ben&Jerry's Fossil Fuel ice cream... :drool:

:grumpy: They don't have Dublin Mudslide here!

he had a snack about 45 mintues ago:lmao:

Fossil Fuel:drool: omg...that made me so sick...I realized I was lactose intolerant after I ate a pint:yikes:

Ok, I'm off - falling asleep here. Only 9 45 pm but spending the night in a different hotel room each night makes for some very irregular sleeping!

Night all, see you tomorrow! :wave: :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm lactose intolerant as well. :sad: Sometimes I really miss ice cream.

:love:

me too:sad: have you tried lactaid or stuff like that? It works..but I have to take a handful of them...like 8! and I still feel uncomfortable afterwords.....I avoid having to do that whenever possible..just avoid dairy.

Dismantled said:

:love:

me too:sad: have you tried lactaid or stuff like that? It works..but I have to take a handful of them...like 8! and I still feel uncomfortable afterwords.....I avoid having to do that whenever possible..just avoid dairy.

I've tried everything available, and nothing works. I've never tried taking THAT many all at once though! :lol: Most I ever took at one time was maybe 3 or 4. I have to just avoid dairy at all times too. It's so sad, because I like ice cream and cheese too. :drool: Sometimes it's worth the discomfort if it looks fabulous, like an ice cream cake or something. :drool:

ThoraSEB said:

I've tried everything available, and nothing works. I've never tried taking THAT many all at once though! :lol: Most I ever took at one time was maybe 3 or 4. I have to just avoid dairy at all times too. It's so sad, because I like ice cream and cheese too. :drool: Sometimes it's worth the discomfort if it looks fabulous, like an ice cream cake or something. :drool:

try it:lol: I dont' think it can hurt you....we are alike there, the suggested dose wasn't working so I said "screw it" and ate a whole handful....:wink:

Dismantled said:

he had a snack about 45 mintues ago:lmao:

Fossil Fuel:drool: omg...that made me so sick...I realized I was lactose intolerant after I ate a pint:yikes:

:sad: poor you!!! this ice cream is GODLIKE :drool: but it'd be better if eaten off a Bonochest...

I :love: FF, but I wish I could try Dublin Mudslide once tho... :drool: Irish whiskey...

Bye dis and thora :wave:

ppl always get hungry from others eating :lol:

Galeongirl said:

:sad: poor you!!! this ice cream is GODLIKE :drool: but it'd be better if eaten off a Bonochest...

its made up the road from me...my friends husband works there and we get all sorts of seconds from the factory:sad:

ok..going now:wink:

Back
Top Bottom