Pleban Girls Party - It's a pleban thing you wouldn't understand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know yet, Carmel :hmm: My fridge is looking rather bare, I think I'll have to make a quick run to the store soon.

Actually, if you can make it up here in the next little bit, I can get some Adam for you :shifty: How do you like yours prepared? :evil:

So much for missing the non-humid Thunder Bay summers - I just read that it's 38C (including humidity) up there right now... when did it turn into TO? :wink:

/random

Mmmm... dinner. :drool: I'm looking forward to that! I'm done work in a half hour.

I don't know what to have tonight, but it will probably be chicken or pasta, since I have an abundance of that right now. And of course some wine. I opened a bottle last night. :drool:

Drea - I love all things random :lol:

Thora - Wine :drool: Not my favorite, but it gets me stupidly drunk, stupidly fast :drunk:

I grew up in a household of wine junkies, so I learned to appreciate it at a young age. Plus, my mom's cousin has a winery in the States, so we always get pretty awesome wine every year from him. :drool:

Thora - Ooh, lucky girl! I'm sure one day I'll learn to appreciate different wines :hmm: I'm surrounded by people who do, so it's bound to happen :shrug:

Wild - :hug: Bye, have a good one. And no :p :lol:

sami0201 said:
Carmel PM :)

Got it...sounds good, keep your

crossfingers.gif

kafrun said:
Don't know yet, Carmel :hmm: My fridge is looking rather bare, I think I'll have to make a quick run to the store soon.

Actually, if you can make it up here in the next little bit, I can get some Adam for you :shifty: How do you like yours prepared? :evil:

RARE:macdevil:

Looks like we've lost GG to the word of fics :shh:

sami - Later hun :hug:

Carmel - :lol: Good choice. Didn't know if you wanted any garnishes or anything :hmm:

I think I'm gonna head off too. My tummy is talking to me and it's saying "You! Make me dinner at once!" I'll be on again in a little bit to chat and hopefully get more work done on my fic.

Carmel - I love your smilieys! They're so cute!

Goodbye to all those leaving!! :hug: It's my time to go now as well, but I will surely be back in a bit. Ciao bella! :hug:

kafrun said:

Carmel - :lol: Good choice. Didn't know if you wanted any garnishes or anything :hmm:

"Recommended garnishes for an :adam::

Chocolate sauce
Whipped cream
Ice cream
Butterscotch sauce
Caramel

Flavour to taste and enjoy raw."
- Pleban Dessert Recipes

...what? :angel:

kafrun said:
Looks like we've lost GG to the word of fics :shh:

I think I'm gonna head off too. My tummy is talking to me and it's saying "You! Make me dinner at once!" I'll be on again in a little bit to chat and hopefully get more work done on my fic.

:rolleyes: looks like we lost you to the world of food...

:flirt: Feed Me Kafrun! :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom