Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
SG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

could you do me quik Premium Mem search thingie........i need to find when i bitched about one of the major nasty incidents with the nasty roomate.......

I haven't tried going thu the thread in a while but oooooooooooohhh so tedious

i think if you key in : ........roomate throws keys at me

I KNOW it last Oct or Nov. THAT should do it!

I SUDDENLY realized last night for SOME reason I could ask one of you to try that. :)

http://forum.interference.com/showt...=15&highlight=nasty roomie keys&pagenumber=29 :D here you go

:bow: :hug: :bow:

THANKS, SG!!

interesting developement.....new supervosor may be more active in trying to get her out....b/c of her bulllying.
I have to get her this incident as well ( i never wrote it up formally, as i did other ones) since everything else has been documented.

wow It was LATER than I thot it was!
(thinking Oct/mid-nov 06)

Last edited:
she sometimes bullies the other {nice} roomate, too. aLtho the other one has given her the impression she's not (as the nasty one assumes I am) a 'pushover' (someone who dosen't hit back after being hit/ or throws things back after something thrown at them[me})

Me and the nice roomie get along well :)

in the 'knitting gifts' book i was looking at .........SG..........it had

knit in hour or less........{ ?angora ?cashmere?....very soft & fuzzy}bright colored baby booties! *squeal* they were SO CUTE!

Last edited:
Was warm when I got here :wink: I'm downstairs watching the hockey game, Dad and Megan are in bed and Mom's upstairs watching The Jungle Book dvd that Dad brought home tonight :lol:

Mmm, warm...

Jungle Book... I've read Kipling's book, but I honestly can't remember if I've seen all of the Disney movie... :scratch: I know I've seen bits of it on TV.
I need to read more of Kipling's work :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
This makes me so sad :sad: poor thing
7.gif

A skunk, with a glass T. Marzetti Supreme Caesar salad dressing jar stuck on its head, walks on the sidewalk in front of the Carrollton Township administration building, in Carrollton, Mich. Thursday, Oct. 4, 2007. A Carrollton police officer used a BB gun to shoot off part of the jar but then the skunk was able to move better and it scurried off with the ring of the jar still around its head. (AP Photo/The Saginaw News, Jeff Schrier)
and there was a picture of it, too on Yahoo

poor thing! :yikes:
why did that idiot SHOOT it?????? wtf?

that's dumb, breaking a glass jar by shooting... he could have seriously damaged the skunk with the breaking glass!

there are much more animal friendly ways to do that!

Back
Top Bottom