Pleban Girls Party: *insert innuendo here*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:giggle: The worst part is that the mind is willing, able and full of stuff to do :shifty: :evil: I think my mind is going faster now the body is temporarily slower :D

Did you have a good weekend Gg? How's the guitar practice going?? (I think all the meds have kicked in with an alarming effect on my mind!) How's the Enrique songs :evil:

:ohmy: Ooh Thora are you having a long weekend :drool: I'm going to miss our long weekend because I'll be in hospital....:madwife:

:wink:

gluey said:
:ohmy: Ooh Thora are you having a long weekend :drool: I'm going to miss our long weekend because I'll be in hospital....:madwife:

:wink:

Aww :hug: Sending good healing vibes your way for when that happens.

Yeah, it's Thanksgiving this weekend. I love having extra time off! :D

:sexywink: if you say so!

:tongue: you like my new sig?

:reject: I totally just found out that the guitar he's using there is EXACTLY the same guitar I have.... I mean, I knew he had a Telecaster the same colour and all... but I didn't know he also had a Stratocaster! and I'm wondering how I didn't notice it before!

:shifty:

:tongue: I'm back!!

:madwife: Don't you be complaining about the time Wild!! I'm still back in good time, after all it is the future here :yes: I just took them all to school too......

:shifty: Well actually I do have work to do....but as my Mum is coming to help me out with housework (ahh the joys of a bad back!!)....it'll have to wait :waiting:.....so I guess I'll just have to kill time talking to you lovely ladies :flirt:

WildHoney said:
Yeah , i :love: he new sig :shifty:

The reason you didn't notice what he was playing is because yu were too busy looking at his other "equipment" :tsk:

:wink: the pic is way too dark for that you perve...

:drool: I was more distacted by his fine shouders and arms...

:flirt: I'm so slow cause I'm rereading Christine... :combust: she's lying on B's chest right now telling the story...

:drool: can I sleep on his chest please?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom