Pleban Girls Party - In a city lit by fireflies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The rows are for each participant, and the columns are their responses on a psych test. I only need each cell to show their numerical score, but it's also showing the text of the question. The text is cluttering it, making it hard to see the score. 1) I'd like to clear the text out, and 2) then I have to add each row of scores. Is there any way to do this that you know of, short of manually taking out the text?

There were two options for downloading, and one was without text, only dling the numerical info. I chose that, and the text was STILL there. :|

VintagePunk said:
The rows are for each participant, and the columns are their responses on a psych test. I only need each cell to show their numerical score, but it's also showing the text of the question. The text is cluttering it, making it hard to see the score. 1) I'd like to clear the text out, and 2) then I have to add each row of scores. Is there any way to do this that you know of, short of manually taking out the text?

There were two options for downloading, and one was without text, only dling the numerical info. I chose that, and the text was STILL there. :|

:hmm: That's a toughie. I understand what you're asking, but I have no clue how to get that extra text out. :shrug: That's so weird that it downloaded that way. :huh:

Can you try downloading it again with just the numbers and see if re-trying it will clear it away?

Sorry I can't be more helpful. It would be a useful thing to know though! :)

68c85870.gif

Hi :wave:

The note on the page where I downloaded it from said that it might not download properly on some computers, and if it didn't, to try another one...they're assuming that people are downloading on school computers, I guess.

I know very little about excel, i mostly just muddle my way through when forced to use it. I really should take a course, it would make my life so much easier, when dealing with data. :|

bonoishot said:
Go Wild. :hug: :rockon:

And THANK YOU. A package arrived today for Miss J Hewson. :lov e: :bow : :combust :

2 or 3 videos wouldnt upload :scratch: but most of them did. Can't wait to watch them on the iPod as i havent seen alot of them.

Uploading the Boston cd's now. :drool:

:kiss:

That's ok :hug:

Stupid videos :madwife:

I haven't tried them all so they probably don't work for me either :eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:
The note on the page where I downloaded it from said that it might not download properly on some computers, and if it didn't, to try another one...they're assuming that people are downloading on school computers, I guess.

I know very little about excel, i mostly just muddle my way through when forced to use it. I really should take a course, it would make my life so much easier, when dealing with data. :|

A course would be so helpful! :up: I'm trying to get better at using those kinds of programs, mostly by trial and error. Hopefully you'll figure it out! :)

Hi
Kat :hug:
Wild :hug:
Clone :hug: :love:

Oh Jez I know, I'm gonna read after, hehe!

And oh look, I posted fic too! Mwaha. doesn't happen often these days y'know...

Jez I left a comment on your LJ by the way! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom