Pleban Girls' Party - I made a thread, are you happy now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See you DG! :hug:

VP - yeah I talked with my Mom this morning, and he's having the surgery for appendicitis today. I'm going to go be with them after work today.

ThoraSEB said:
See you DG! :hug:

VP - yeah I talked with my Mom this morning, and he's having the surgery for appendicitis today. I'm going to go be with them after work today.

Are you relieved? Hopefully he'll be up and around in no time. :)

Sami, so what happened with the guy? :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Ok so this girl who sits next to me is really pretty and has an amazing body and she told me this morning that she has split grades and she wants 2 A's. So today somehow it came up and she told him that she dances. And he's like :ohmy: you dance?? And she showed him the website of her mom's company with all pictures and stuff...(she stayed after class and told me all this in our next class) and he bookmarked the website. :yikes: He told her how she definitely has the looks and lectured her about doing drugs and stuff! And then he asked her how old she was and she's told him she's 17 and he asked her when she turns 18!! :shocked: And she said "next year" and he's like "but when is your birthday?" and she told him and he's like "oooooh." OMG!!! :lmao: But he told her that she would get the A. :madwife:

So I couldn't even talk to him today because she stayed in there. :grumpy: And I'm like "that was NOT the way to get him off your case!" and she's like :shifty: "well I'm getting the A!"

My internet pages aren't loading properly, so I can't quote! :madwife:

Yes, I'm relieved VP. It will be good for him to have this surgery. Hopefully it will solve all the problems, and that my dad will be back to normal soon. :)

The administrator of the new system just responded to some questions I e-mailed her, and finished by saying "I hope this makes sense."

Ummm, thanks, but no it doesn't, not one bit. :grumpy:

Shit, why do people have to change perfectly good systems?? :madwife:

:yawn: :wave:

I'm so pathetic... I had to get up at eight today, and stay awake for the whole day, and now, twelve hours later I'm falling asleep at my computer :lol:

sami0201 said:

Ok so this girl who sits next to me is really pretty and has an amazing body and she told me this morning that she has split grades and she wants 2 A's. So today somehow it came up and she told him that she dances. And he's like :ohmy: you dance?? And she showed him the website of her mom's company with all pictures and stuff...(she stayed after class and told me all this in our next class) and he bookmarked the website. :yikes: He told her how she definitely has the looks and lectured her about doing drugs and stuff! And then he asked her how old she was and she's told him she's 17 and he asked her when she turns 18!! :shocked: And she said "next year" and he's like "but when is your birthday?" and she told him and he's like "oooooh." OMG!!! :lmao: But he told her that she would get the A. :madwife:

So I couldn't even talk to him today because she stayed in there. :grumpy: And I'm like "that was NOT the way to get him off your case!" and she's like :shifty: "well I'm getting the A!"

Men. :shrug: :madspit:

Maybe the current g/f is too old for him now? :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Men. :shrug: :madspit:

Maybe the current g/f is too old for him now? :lol:

That's what we were saying!! :lmao:

Um...is it weird that I'm jealous? :reject: :uhoh: I mean it's not like a typical situation. :lmao: And it's not like anything was happening or has happened between anyone, but you know what I mean?!

sami0201 said:

That's what we were saying!! :lmao:

Um...is it weird that I'm jealous? :reject: :uhoh: I mean it's not like a typical situation. :lmao: And it's not like anything was happening or has happened between anyone, but you know what I mean?!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Kinda sounds to me like he has boundary issues, and does stuff like this to feed his ego. As long as you recognize that it's not good to let anything beyond joking around happen, I think your reaction is normal. :) :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Kinda sounds to me like he has boundary issues, and does stuff like this to feed his ego. As long as you recognize that it's not good to let anything beyond joking around happen, I think your reaction is normal. :) :hug:

Yeah I'm sure. Of course I recognize that, it's just flattering? Maybe? I don't know the word I'm looking for...

:shrug:

Now I have to study for my exams tomorrow. :scream: Tomorrow afternoon I'm FREE! :hyper:

sami0201 said:

Yeah I'm sure. Of course I recognize that, it's just flattering? Maybe? I don't know the word I'm looking for...

:shrug:

Now I have to study for my exams tomorrow. :scream: Tomorrow afternoon I'm FREE! :hyper:

It's definitely flattering to have the attention of someone older, especially in a position of authority. :) I remember hearing a year or so after highschool that this hot teacher ended up with a girl from my year. I can remember thinking "wtf does she have that I don't??" :lol: :reject: Then again, I never really flirted with him.

Yay for exams being done! :hyper:

Jem :hug: Yes, I started a thread. :angry:

:lol: VP

The thing that bothers me is that I know she's prettier than me and has a better body. :laugh: :madwife:

And yes, YAY!! :hyper: My friend took the physics one yesterday and the essays were so hard that he wrote "shenanigans" in the blanks for two of them! :yikes: :lol: And someone else wrote one about meat. :lmao:

I hate this. It feels like I have the intellectual capacity of a gnat. I might as well be reading another language. :scream:

I'll see if Sarah can help me when she gets home. :reject: She's good with stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom