Pleban Girls' Party - I made a thread, are you happy now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, for f*ck's sake... My sister called (the older one of the three, with her own family) and now everyone's bloody disappeared! :madwife: Never mind, though, I have to leave anyhow. I'll (probably) be back later :wave:

sami0201 said:

And yes, YAY!! :hyper : My friend took the physics one yesterday and the essays were so hard that he wrote "shenanigans" in the blanks for two of them! :yikes: :lol: And someone else wrote one about meat. :lmao:

:lmao:

exams :yuck:

:hug:s for all those that have to endure exams. Sorry i disappeared. My PC went :crazy: Now i have to go supervise my dinner. I dont want to burn it...again :shifty:

BBL

:hug:

Hi everyone! I'm back from my lunch break. Plus, my computer was acting up earlier. Hopefully it will cooperate now. I ran out to go pick up the new RHCP album. :drool: It looks so amazing!! :hyper:

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! I'm back from my lunch break. Plus, my computer was acting up earlier. Hopefully it will cooperate now. I ran out to go pick up the new RHCP album. :drool: It looks so amazing!! :hyper:
wb thora! how was your lunch?

Well, I didn't really have time to eat! :lol: I'm eating it at my desk right now - just a sandwich & a glass of water. I wanted to get the CD, and had to run home and set my VCR for tonight. I'm going to the hospital tonight after work to be with my parents. That took up all my lunch break time! :)

Molly - He's been admitted (FINALLY!) but still hasn't had the surgery as far as I know. It will happen today. My mom said she'd phone me at 1pm to update me. So I should hear within the next 20 minutes or so.

Babydoll - he's having his appendix removed. If you want all the details, it's all in my journal. It's been a bit of an ordeal for our family for the last week or so. Thankfully it looks like it's all going to be solved soon. *sigh of relief*

ThoraSEB said:
Molly - He's been admitted (FINALLY!) but still hasn't had the surgery as far as I know. It will happen today. My mom said she'd phone me at 1pm to update me. So I should hear within the next 20 minutes or so.

i am glad it will be done soon!!
and i am glad you like your new cd!

ThoraSEB said:
Thanks Molly!

I've only been able to listen to 2 songs on the CD so far, but I'll listen to the rest of it after work. :D

welll good! it will leave you something to look forward to after work!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom