Pleban Girls Party - Hurricanes, tattoos and newbies O my!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bri - I can tell you that I was having a good few naughty thoughts even BEFORE i was 15 going on 16 over Bono&the like, so i wouldn't deny Becky!!!! :no: ;)

~BrightestStar~ said:

nme1naughty.jpg

:mac:

Great Bono social commentary from this magazine (at least if you live here):

"Detroit! I love Detroit! Detroit is fucking hard. Detroit's like Birmingham, I like that. An industrial town, Motor City ... no- one buys their cars any more so it gets angry and ... Eminem happens! One of the great writers of the age comes out of Detroit."

Thank you for the informed analysis, Mr. Hewson.

OMG Bri (and the rest of you), I didn't tell you...I was telling SG last night on MSN...

You know my uh... "friend" that I've been "seeing" *coughsleepingwithcough* off and on for the past 2? 3? years??

He dropped over unannounced last night. Sarah answered the door, called me over...I stood there, told him I'd been sick....he stood a good 5 - 10 feet away the whole time, talked for maybe 5 minutes, then said he'd call me another time.

Nothing says "I care" like a guy leaving when he hears you're sick. Fucker. :mad:

jobob said:

Great Bono social commentary from this magazine (at least if you live here):

"Detroit! I love Detroit! Detroit is fucking hard. Detroit's like Birmingham, I like that. An industrial town, Motor City ... no- one buys their cars any more so it gets angry and ... Eminem happens! One of the great writers of the age comes out of Detroit."

Thank you for the informed analysis, Mr. Hewson.

Why do I have the sudden urge to :giggle: to this?

VintagePunk said:
OMG Bri (and the rest of you), I didn't tell you...I was telling SG last night on MSN...

You know my uh... "friend" that I've been "seeing" *coughsleepingwithcough* off and on for the past 2? 3? years??

He dropped over unannounced last night. Sarah answered the door, called me over...I stood there, told him I'd been sick....he stood a good 5 - 10 feet away the whole time, talked for maybe 5 minutes, then said he'd call me another time.

Nothing says "I care" like a guy leaving when he hears you're sick. Fucker. :mad:

How romantic :|

:( :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey look........it's one of DG's thousands of avatars!

:p

You memorize my avatars? :cute: :hyper:

That was on MSN I used it :lol:. I'd use it on here, but when I tried to resize it, it looked all warped :sad: But I would have changed it in about 2 hours anyway :laugh:

I haven't changed my MSN avatar, I kinda like it. It's a keeper :D

VintagePunk said:

Would you have been happier if he'd tried to blow you?
(Your *nose*...just so we're all clear :lol: )

What a wonderful person he is.
:|

:tsk: :hug:

You know I would have at least stood within 5 feet :wink:

OH MY GAWD BRI!!!!!!!!!! Stop giving me heart failure!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

That pic of him holding the camera - ROWR *Hands*!!!! :drool:

And the one of him lying on stage - Let me 'mount' THAT!!!! :ohmy:

Girlies, I'm gonna have an "early-ish" night tonight.

Sorry I havent been much fun tonight girls....I've had a crap weekend, last night especially last night, it'll probably take me longer to get over it than him!! :sad:

Cant beleive that happened though...I suppose it could have been worse :sigh: and I'm glad all they got was a little beating, but still.

His gf doesnt know that he's been hit though...luckily she's away for a while yet!! Ah well.....i :heart: fat lip or no fat lip :yes:

:tsk: look at me going on again!!

Thanks for lettin me talk about it girls, you lot are like my sisters :hug:

sorry... I'm back. I got all settled in w/ Sex and the City and Pleba and my sis knocks on my door. :sigh: Now I've missed my show and several pages of posts.

*goes to fridge to find a cold bud light*

~BrightestStar~ said:

Would you have been happier if he'd tried to blow you?
(Your *nose*...just so we're all clear :lol: )

What a wonderful person he is.
:|

:tsk: :hug:

You know I would have at least stood within 5 feet :wink:

He's so transparent, it's pathetic. :lol:

You would have risked non-stop vomiting for me?? :cute: :love:

bono_gal said:
Girlies, I'm gonna have an "early-ish" night tonight.

Sorry I havent been much fun tonight girls....I've had a crap weekend, last night especially last night, it'll probably take me longer to get over it than him!! :sad:

Cant beleive that happened though...I suppose it could have been worse :sigh: and I'm glad all they got was a little beating, but still.

His gf doesnt know that he's been hit though...luckily she's away for a while yet!! Ah well.....i :heart: fat lip or no fat lip :yes:

:tsk: look at me going on again!!

Thanks for lettin me talk about it girls, you lot are like my sisters :hug:

:hug: Take care of you bg :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom