Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not even thinking about going to Miami for that same reason! :yikes:

I've been to maybe 2 or 3 games since the "new" Soldier Field opened, and that was only because we had gotten free tickets through some people at his job. other than that, no way. we haven't gone to see the Bulls in a while for the same reason, although their prices are slightly more reasonable.

can you imagine though? if you were a season ticket holder or even someone who somehow managed to get tickets some other way? and then sold them for thousands? can't imagine making that much cash in one day!! :drool:

U2Girl416 said:

I've been to maybe 2 or 3 games since the "new" Soldier Field opened, and that was only because we had gotten free tickets through some people at his job. other than that, no way. we haven't gone to see the Bulls in a while for the same reason, although their prices are slightly more reasonable.

can you imagine though? if you were a season ticket holder or even someone who somehow managed to get tickets some other way? and then sold them for thousands? can't imagine making that much cash in one day!! :drool:

I almost went to a Blackhawks game when I was in 6th grade cause it was through my local D.A.R.E. but it was a Sunday and my mom told me that I had to go to chruch :coocoo:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yes:

I've read somewhere that it used to be a week between championships and the Superbowl....but why two weeks now...I have no idea :shrug:

Yeah Mike was talking about that the other night. Forget why he said they changed it though :hmm:

Diana you know you love me :sexywink: I hear hell all of the time for mentioning those "damn sox" :giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I almost went to a Blackhawks game when I was in 6th grade cause it was through my local D.A.R.E. but it was a Sunday and my mom told me that I had to go to chruch :coocoo:

I remember before I lived here, Ken took me to a Blackhawks game on one of my visits out here...it was one of their good games, against the Red Wings. now THAT was hockey.

BonosBaby12 said:

Yeah Mike was talking about that the other night. Forget why he said they changed it though :hmm:

Diana you know you love me :sexywink: I hear hell all of the time for mentioning those "damn sox" :giggle:

you gotta come over to my side :flirt: the Cubs will just disappoint you. although there *is* a picture in existence of Ken wearing a Cubs uniform and posing with some players. he was probably 7 or 8. he doesn't like it when I mention that picture. :giggle:

Ive always wanted to go to a hockey game. Had a chance once to see a Flyers game but my math grade was too low. My math teacher was a big sports fanatic so he had us do fantasy hockey as a project. The top 3 teams from each math class would win a trip to the game provided you were passing the class. That pretty much left me out of it! :lol:

U2Girl416 said:

you gotta come over to my side :flirt: the Cubs will just disappoint you. although there *is* a picture in existence of Ken wearing a Cubs uniform and posing with some players. he was probably 7 or 8. he doesn't like it when I mention that picture. :giggle:

Awwwwww I bet he looked so adorable! :cute: You should bring it up at your wedding reception :giggle:

Well maybe I could secretly sneak over to your side when he's not looking :flirt: Than again I am a Phillies fan so Im pretty accustomed to disappointment every season :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwwww I bet he looked so adorable! :cute: You should bring it up at your wedding reception :giggle:

Well maybe I could secretly sneak over to your side when he's not looking :flirt: Than again I am a Phillies fan so Im pretty accustomed to disappointment every season :wink:

that's a good idea! :hmm:

I honestly wasn't into or hadn't been to many pro sports before I moved here. a few Mets games, Orioles, and Pirates. other than that, hadn't been to nfl game or nhl.

BonosBaby12 said:

We were robbed I tell you! :madwife: Such a heartbreaking ending to a great season :sad: :tsk:

Damn Jays lol

*snerk* Winning the first Series in Atlanta was sweet... but winning it in TO - on storybook heroics by Joe Carter - was even sweeter :D

And Montreal would've won in 94 if it wasn't for the fucking strike :madwife: I swear part of the strike was a conspiracy to keep a third World Series out of Canada :mad: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom