Pleban Girls Party - having lunch with sweet Holy Joe at K-mart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now if you guys lived in Canada...

1)The Grey Cup would be over - it takes place in Nov *g* (Plus it would be #85, IIRC)

2)If it took place in January, it would be this weekend - we don't have two weeks of hype between the East and West finals and the Grey Cup. The playoffs and championship are on consecutive weeks.

3)The pregame would start at a reasonable 6PM instead of 3PM - we also don't have 3 hours of hype and blabbing, just 1 hour :wink:

4)There would be no way the players would have the possibility of wearing short sleeved jerseys unless it took place in TO or Vancouver (both of whom have enclosed/domed stadiums) - otherwise it'd be in someplace much colder (Winterpeg (errr, Winnipeg :giggle: ), Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon or Montreal).

5)There would be no chance of a controversy arising from a "wardrobe malfunction", as Cdn artists don't pull stupid stunts like that :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I support any Chicago team when they do good....but I'm not as fanatical about it as other people. :hug:

And I do agree with you...it is exciting. :D

well Ken supports any Chicago team except the Cubs :lol: and it was super cool when the White Sox were in the playoffs and World Series. we were able to go to 2 of those games. very cool and I got swept up in it. but not so much on the football. maybe because I can't even afford the Bears' ticket prices!

U2Girl416 said:

wasn't too bad. I started out on this eliptical thing that has the arms and that thing is so hard. so I did about 15 on that and did the rest on the treadmill tonight. going to the gym with a headache and being starving is hard to begin with. :lol:

:lol: I don't know how you even managed to workout with 2 strikes against you from the beginning

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I just wanted to ask you how you were feeling right now since you are close to a Bears fanatic :hug:

I would be lying if I were to say that a small part of me isn't excited about it all. Mostly though I try to be as supportive as I can for Mike because I know it means so much to him.

No White Sox has gotta be the Cub's! :wink:

U2Girl416 said:

well Ken supports any Chicago team except the Cubs :lol: and it was super cool when the White Sox were in the playoffs and World Series. we were able to go to 2 of those games. very cool and I got swept up in it. but not so much on the football. maybe because I can't even afford the Bears' ticket prices!

I'm not even thinking about going to Miami for that same reason! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom