Pleban Girls Party - get out the green jell-o for the St Paddy's day wrestling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well it`s been sweet,but i`m going to bed,but one day when I come back you will see me a PM:macdevil: :hug:
bye everybody:hug: :wave:

and i`ll give you guys PM`s till your head spins:lol:

Fiona, could you borrow your flatmates' logins until their accounts get changed? :evil:

:D

I met a Kiwi guy here who was working in a fish and chip shop... I felt very sorry for him! :lol:

Last edited:
andberlin said:

ali - i meant they've both cancelled their credit cards...it's a travesty, i know! :sad:

*gasp*! Tragic... :sad:
I was going to say, how lucky are you living with two U2 fans keen enough to have premium memberships here... :lol:

:ohmy:

hahaha! fat chance...now that WOULD be fortuitous! but still, i wouldn't change my name for anything..

well ladies, that's it from me as the school librarian...gotta head home now...catch y'all later lovely ladies :wave: :hug:

the air is heavy, heavy as a truck...

*wipes sweat from brow*

bloody hell, it took me that long to get home....3 HOURS?!?! and it's super-muggy outside as well :ohmy:
i'm going for a shower before i :faint:

That sounds like the commute from hell... :yikes: :hug:

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow... found out this afternoon that the mother of the groom died this morning... wedding is still on, but it's going to be a difficult day for them :(

Sad_Girl said:
My computer froze up :madwife:

too much Adam hotness must've overwhelmed it :drool:

AdamEra6OSCs168.jpg
AdamEra6OSCs162.jpg

:combust:

:flirt: why Hel-lo there Mr. ClaytoN!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

Awww, a post whore in training. :cute:

Many moons ago I could have become your teacher, your Guru. But alas, I have fallen from my throne, and have yet to even break the ultimate threshold.
Tis a sad tale, indeed.

:shifty: One day, I shall succeed your postcount!

:evil:

I just got this link to Irish eyes celebrity matchmaker at iVillage in my e-mail: thought I would share :flirt:

Forget shamrocks, accents and pints of ale! When we think of the Irish, we think about those lovely Irish eyes. Celebrities from the Emerald Isle have been making themselves at home in Hollywood for quite a while. Just think, U2's first American TV appearance was back in 1981. To celebrate the Paddys and Micks, try your hand at our matchmaker game in which you must uncover the identity of all the Irish eyes before the timer runs out.

Play Irish eyes celebrity matchmaker

*ETA: You've finished the game in 19 seconds
Hip, hip hooray! You're a smashing success. Celebrate your fine matching skills by throwing back a pint of your favorite beverage.

Last edited:
:hyper: i'm gonna do that

:lmao: I've no clue who all these ppl are, I only knew Bono and Pierce:)drool: )

You've finished the game in 30 seconds
Hip, hip hooray! You're a smashing success. Celebrate your fine matching skills by throwing back a pint of your favorite beverage.

Bri... Smartass:rolleyes: :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom