Pleban Girls Party - get out the green jell-o for the St Paddy's day wrestling!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

Awww, a post whore in training. :cute:

Many moons ago I could have become your teacher, your Guru. But alas, I have fallen from my throne, and have yet to even break the ultimate threshold.
Tis a sad tale, indeed.

Learned it from the best:D :hug::lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Woohoo! I impressed! :rockon:

Sadly, my knowledge of Aussie slang is limited...when I was younger I could do a pretty darn good fake acent though.
I used to imitate Steve Irwin. :heart:

Fiona, pretty name. :)
How's the weather down there in Aussie land ( :drool: )?

haha, i'm always interested to hear people rip off our accent, cos they usually end up sounding like they come from east london :lol: but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt bri :wink: people always say one of my older brothers reminds them of steve irwin :ohmy: :giggle:

thankyou, or rather, thank my parents for choosinf it :lol: weather here is still pretty warm...it's been pretty hot today but fortunatrely i'm on library duty at my college and am in a nice cool air-conditioned room *bliss*

andberlin said:

haha, i'm always interested to hear people rip off our accent, cos they usually end up sounding like they come from east london :lol: but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt bri :wink: people always say one of my older brothers reminds them of steve irwin :ohmy: :giggle:

thankyou, or rather, thank my parents for choosinf it :lol: weather here is still pretty warm...it's been pretty hot today but fortunatrely i'm on library duty at my college and am in a nice cool air-conditioned room *bliss*

Oh, I'm sure I sounded pretty funny.
Lately I've taken to imitating one of my russion profs...his accent amuses me so.

He sounds like he should be in a Bond movie. :lol:

Your brother doesn't run around in tight pants jumping on crocs does he? :ohmy: :p

I want to go to Austrailia someday :drool:

Kristin Machina said:
:wave:

Did somebody send me a private message?:scratch: 'Cause I can't read it since I'm not premium.

And now it will sit there and mock you for years to come.

It could contain the secret of the universe.

But you'll never know!!!

Mwah ha ha

Oh, and Hi! :wink:
Where else on the forum do you hang out..your name seems very familar to me :hmm:

I said this before but no one replied:I HAVE FIVE AND I CANT READ ANY OF IT AND IT`S FROM REALLY NICE PEOPLE AND IT MAKES ME MAD...
whew thats better:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Your brother doesn't run around in tight pants jumping on crocs does he? :ohmy: :p

I want to go to Austrailia someday :drool:

no, but he does have a rather bizarre looking sfari hat :ohmy: :lol:
ha! i think a lot of people want to come here, but i want to see the world - i feel so far away from everything else down here!

oooh! hi-5 smilie! :hi5:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Mwah ha ha

It's so nice to see others suffer the pain I suffered for oh so long. :mac:

I bet they say really intersting things!!

yeah,because you JUST recently become a PM:D

oh you guys wait...

Did you have five birthdays in a row or something? :confused:
:hug: poor flybabe...
Maybe that's the real story behind Edge losing the secret of the universe! Someone sent him a PM from the future... :hmm:

:lol: I just pasted someone's quote from here into a program at work... that could have been amusing if I hadn't noticed!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I bugged my dad to make me premium cause the birthday PM's plus the one GG (My IllinoisCloneLove :heart: ) gave me were bugging me to high heavens! :crack:

i need to try and convince someone with a credit card to get me premium membership...sucks not having one...

andberlin said:

my dear old ma doesn't have one, nor does anyone i know well enough to embarass myself severely by grovelling for it :lol: :sad:

That's ok :hug:

I noticed you guys were talking about accents and stuff like that....I suck at them and the closest thing I can come to imitating someone is I can say Homer Simpson's "D'oh" and Special Ed's (From Crank Yankers) "You Got Mail" sorta well :wink:

i would love to be able to do the d'oh weldy! seriously! i love doing kiwi accents...i usen't to be able to do them at all until i lived there and now i can even fool kiwi's with it :ohmy: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom