Pleban Girls Party every body's working for the weekend...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RegularBonoFan said:
:lmao:

You know, I look at the bands that are popular with kids today, and it makes me love U2 even more.

Ahh, but I like The Killers, The Decemberists, Franz Ferdinand, Belle and Sebastian....GUSTER! I love Guster!

:rockon:

But I've got one of those 6 CD players in my car and all six have U2, so there ya go!

Bored.jpg

^^ I got bored.

love2bmama said:
nobody spoil it for me!!

No way!

:whistle:

You're a better woman than I am to wait, though!

*instant gratification might be my middle name*

Bono Mot said:

Ahh, but I like The Killers, The Decemberists, Franz Ferdinand, Belle and Sebastian....GUSTER! I love Guster!

:rockon:

But I've got one of those 6 CD players in my car and all six have U2, so there ya go!
I like new bands, but MCR :tsk: I like the other members of the band, I like the music. I could do without Gerard. I liked him up until I saw him live and I learned the reason why some of MCR's other fans call him Geetard.

love2bmama said:
I think my very first crush was Luke Skywalker...I used my own money to buy a Luke Skywalker t-shirt when I was about 8 years old, lol!

I guess I've always had a thing for older men :shifty:

omg I was 15 when the movie came out, I was totally in love with Luke. I had his pics on my walls and also on my tshirt. :giggle:

:wave:

*shameless plug*

Everybody needs to go run and see Guster live! They're good and cheap, too! :wink: I've been to see them three times so far this year. :reject:

They're one of those bands who are better live. And they're SO FUNNY!

bonocomet said:

omg I was 15 when the movie came out, I was totally in love with Luke. I had his pics on my walls and also on my tshirt. :giggle:

:wave:

I had an R2D2 necklace. Oh the shame!

I have never watched a Star Wars film all the way through :shifty: i started watching the first one or the fourth one or whatever (the one from 1977) and... I fell asleep. I like Spaceballs :der:

me? nothing as usual :wink:

:uhoh: I still haven't finished the gifs... just didn't have the time fo rit...

:hyper: I'll be going to Harry Potter in an hour :hyper:

:uhoh: I'm nearly falling asleep alreayd... work was so boring, there was barely anything to do... and I always get sleepy when I'm doing nothing.... :yawn: hope I manage to stay awake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom