Pleban Girls Party - Don't give up cuz you have friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
SG :wave: So how'd Jacob do (or is that a silly question :wink: )?

:hug:

he won both matches (with a pin on both counts) but I was so mad, the first kid went for Jake's throat, and several sneaky nasty moves like that :madwife: they almost had an angry auntie on the mat :rant: :lol:

And my sister has decided for some reason I will never understand to go off of her anti-depressant :crack: :scream:

so that was fun :banghead:

How have you been? How was SnB last night?

SnB was fun, as usual - the end of the store where I was sitting ended up being the R-rated conversation end for a while there :lol: Also, one of the regulars' husband's friends named their kid Astin... with the last name Martin (as in the car :crack: ) (We were having an interesting conversation about weird names/where our names/kids names came from at the time :wink: )

I'm feeling panicky for no reason and I've been feeling guilty for using simple things cause I feel like I'm being greedy towards my parents...which I'm not normally SG.

I've been slowly feeling like this since I started my cough on New Year's Eve weekend (I like to think this is my snapping point after everything that happened over the past three years.)

Drea - That is an interesting name :lol: I think the most interesting one I know is the Dylan's who named their son Marshall Matthew :giggle:

It's funny how much where our names come from can matter to us, though. I was named after one of my moms best friends who died of cancer, and have always felt a kinship to her.

Gavin was telling me the other night his dad wanted his middle name to be Barry but his mom didn't like that his initials would spell out the term for the crime/charge of Great Bodily Harm (assault) :eyebrow: we think of strange things when going through the naming process

Weldy :hug: I'm sorry to hear that. It sound to me as if maybe you need to get out and make another go at finding a job. Just being out and about and making the effort can work wonders for you :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy :hug: I'm sorry to hear that. It sound to me as if maybe you need to get out and make another go at finding a job. Just being out and about and making the effort can work wonders for you :hug:

I'm thinking about it....but I'm happy not working really. Plus I need to keep an eye on my mom (So I've been thinking about finding a home based job). I'm also working on my journal entry on Blogit (Through my mom's account). So I'm not worried about finding another job in the real world.

I know I'm :coocoo: for not actually wanting to go job hunting.....but I just don't want to.

it's your own choice Weldy, everyone has to figure out their own path in life and what is right for them. I just know that working outside the home, even volunteering can help to fight of the stress and depression that frequently accompany living with an ill family member. Besides, it's a good way to meet new people, and that is also good for fighting off depression

Sad_Girl said:
it's your own choice Weldy, everyone has to figure out their own path in life and what is right for them. I just know that working outside the home, even volunteering can help to fight of the stress and depression that frequently accompany living with an ill family member. Besides, it's a good way to meet new people, and that is also good for fighting off depression

I understand what you are talking about and I'll think about it. I'm feeling a bit better cause I'm talking to you two and I'm slowly forgetting why I'm having the panic attacks. :hug:

I'm back - sorry, was trying to get my credit report online and it wasn't letting me :madspit: All because I couldn't find the student loan account number info in the identity confirmation part :madwife: Oh well, they're supposed to be sending me a code in the mail that I can enter once I get it to get the report to show online...

My own fault for not being able to find the right sheet, I guess :lol: Oh well, the place is based around TO, I should get it fairly quickly :wink:

Back
Top Bottom