Pleban Girls Party: Cmon, sneak on in to the photobooth, things are gettin hot...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
Jemmmm :hyper :

Dinner is cooking so I have a few minutes *prays house doesn't burn down*

It's the 1st time I'm using an oven :uhoh :

:uhoh:

That my speciality. Nearly burning the house down. :| :lol:

I don't want you to burn your house down. :yikes:

My voice has gone. Damn concert. :madwife: I've always suffered from sore throats since i had glandular fever. Still i got out of talking on the phone this afternoon at work. No customers annoying me. :drool:

Sorry about Hawaii. :( Next tour though, there will be no stopping us. :drool: :hyper:

bonoishot said:

Sorry about Hawaii. :( Next tour though, there will be no stopping us. :drool: :hyper:

It's because I didn't graduate, so I'll be making up my senior year.
Ugh, just thinking about it makes me want to crawl into a hole and never come out. :|

Sorry you're not feeling well. :hug: And thank you for buying me a present, that was so sweet of you! :)

Okay, I'm back. I've finished everything important up. The rest can wait for tomorrow, so I'm gonna slack for the last half hour. :D

DG - It's looking like I won't be going to Hawaii either, unless they play within a week or so of Christmas, which is very unlikely. I'm probably going with a bunch of family and friends to our timeshare there for the holidays, and I can't afford to go to Hawaii twice in a month. Now if I win the lottery.... :hmm:

my friend was in Dublin today, she texted me to say she was going to Bono's, lol! and I was stuck tidying my room!!

DG hi, I'm Kat :wave:

daygloeyes2 said:

It's because I didn't graduate, so I'll be making up my senior year.
Ugh, just thinking about it makes me want to crawl into a hole and never come out. : |

Sorry you're not feeling well. :hug: And thank you for buying me a present, that was so sweet of you! : )

:hug::heart: I still don't know why they wouldnt let you graduate. You were seriously ill for gods sake. :|

No probs. I thought of you when i saw this. I was nearly in tears. :lmao:

I may have slightly disturbed the guy in the shop. :reject::lmao:

We will call you. You can speak to me (obv :lol: ), Wild, Ruff and NI if you want.

bonoishot said:

:hug::heart: I still don't know why they wouldnt let you graduate. You were seriously ill for gods sake. :|

No probs. I thought of you when i saw this. I was nearly in tears. :lmao:

I may have slightly disturbed the guy in the shop. :reject::lmao:

We will call you. You can speak to me (obv :lol: ), Wild, Ruff and NI if you want.

At least they're letting me come back. But I have to sign a contract that says if I fail anything 1st quarter, I'm out. Which is bullshit. They're treating me like I slacked off. I was sick. I could have fucking died. :|

/rant

Can't wait to see the present :lmao:

What if I don't want to talk to you? :angry:

Guess what? I'm getting a job as a waitress! I start training this month and I'll be waitressing starting in July! :hyper:

Hi Sami :hug: cool pic :up: And yes, I have to make up all but history and french. :|

Hi Sami! Like your pic!

I had to repeat a year at university once, DG, it's really annoying! But you'll get there in the end! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
That pic looks really cool, Sami! :up:

I've been playing around editing some of my pictures on my home computer. It's a lot of fun! :D

It is fun! I don't have anything to edit them with on my computer though, so I have to do it on the camera. I feel like such a dork taking pictures of myself though. :lol:

chickadee said:
Hi Sami! Like your pic!

I had to repeat a year at university once, DG, it's really annoying! But you'll get there in the end! :hug:

I'm just so angry and frustrated. This fucking illness ruined what would have been a good senior year and now I have to do it all over again.

sami0201 said:

It is fun! I don't have anything to edit them with on my computer though, so I have to do it on the camera. I feel like such a dork taking pictures of myself though. :lol:

:lol:

I'll be taking more pics of myself and random things to mess around with the editing and stuff. I'm a bit of a photography geek. :nerd:

I'll take some pics tonight, and put them up tomorrow.

daygloeyes2 said:

At least they're letting me come back. But I have to sign a contract that says if I fail anything 1st quarter, I'm out. Which is bullshit. They're treating me like I slacked off. I was sick. I could have fucking died. : |

/rant

Can't wait to see the present :lmao:

What if I don't want to talk to you? :angry:

:madwife: :angry:

I can't believe theyre treating you like that. Words fail me right now. :|

Fine. :angry: You can just speak to Wild, Ruff and NI. :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom