Pleban Girls Party - c'mon in, the henhouse is a-rockin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alisaura said:
I can't choose :uhoh: I've just put as much in as I can fit... but it's not all in yet, so I really should be more selective. Surely I won't need ALL my U2 t-shirts... And the hoodie takes up so much space... :reject:

How are you feeling, Gluey? :hug:
Mr Gluey has a most impressive back, there... :ohmy:

:hug: sounds like you're doing good :giggle:

I'm actually feeling better today than I have for about a week. I think all my really early nights are starting to pay off. No dizzy spells for 2 days now!

cinnaminson said:
I think I may go on a search for mr Glueys back. :wink: back soon

:shifty:

6ec8ba28.jpg

:drool:

awww thanks. Getting those tattoos must have hurt sooo much. I'd kinda like a big one on my back but I can hear my Mum saying "what if you have to wear a nice dress to a wedding or something and you have a big dirty tattoo hanging out" Mum's are always in your head :mad:

Glad you're feeling better, Gluey; yay for 2 dizzy-free days! :D :hug:
*peers* I'm trying to make out what the nun's tattoo is... :giggle:

Some tattoos look great sticking out from a nice dress... *imagines nice dress on Mr Gluey*... :uhoh:

Time to add every pair of socks I own to the suitcase....

:lmao: I kinda thought of the dress on Mr Gluey too.

A lady came into my work recently with flowers all over her shoulder and it looked really good. Luckily Mum doesn't know I already have a tattoo:reject: and have had it for nearly 11 years:reject: :reject:

Don't forget lots of pairs of undies and warm spencers, even though it's summer I bet it's still brrrrr

Dragons :drool:

No you haven't - this part of it is just stunned :lol:

Yeah, I'm trying to pack for all sorts of weather, from rain in Scotland to sunny tropical Hawaii ... :crack:
Mental note for next holiday - one climatic zone at a time! :wink:

I don't think I'll be going near Loch Ness, I don't even know where it is exactly :reject: ... but you never know, she might show up elsewhere :wink:

Burned to a crisp in Hawaii... I'm not in much danger of that from the sun, since I won't have much time to lay on the beach... I will, however, be visiting a (hopefully!) active volcano, which opens up a whole new world of crispy-Alison possibilities :lol:

*imagines Gluey throwing raw steaks to ravenous kids in large enclousure* :ohmy:

Last edited:
gluey said:

Only 3 aged 7, 5 & 4, but its dinner time, they're tired, and that's enough for a frenzy in my books :D

only and 3 don't go together in my mind. My sis has 2 tiny kids and it's like a tornado every time I see them. Cute though:cute: and even cuter from a distance:wink:
my husbands back looks nothing like glueys, we don't have any sprogs.

JCOSTER said:

I just knew you crazy kid had one! :wink:

:giggle: I was only brave enough to get it when my youngest was 8 weeks old. He was born by c-section due to being footling-breech....I was still used to pain at that stage and thought it was now or never for a tattoo!! The outline hurts like hell, and I think by the time you get to the shading your nerves are in shock and you're kind of numb :yikes:

cinnaminson said:

only and 3 don't go together in my mind. My sis has 2 tiny kids and it's like a tornado every time I see them. Cute though:cute: and even cuter from a distance:wink:

:scratch: Yeah I can't work out why everyone loves to have them, but loves handing them back more!!! :lol:

OMG you should see/hear them now....what chaos. Someone kidnap me quick!!!!

cinnaminson said:
active volcano:yikes: your a much braver women than me.
My last holiday was my honeymoon, in Warmanbool. We even went to a wildlife park. That's called livin' on the edge baby:cool:
It's not an explody kind of volcano like Mt St Helens, Hawaii's volcanoes are generally much calmer and safer to walk about on. :wink: Or so I'm told, at least... :uhoh:

My family used to go on holidays to Warrnambool (sp?) all the time! We went to the maritime museum, and that huge playground, and the beach if it wasn't raining... :giggle:
Don't think we were brave enough to go to the wildlife park... I don't remember it, anyway :reject:

Last edited:
gluey said:
OMG you should see/hear them now....what chaos. Someone kidnap me quick!!!!
:bono: *ears perk up* I hear a Pleban in distress! *swooshes to NZ and Bononaps Gluey* :D

Hey Drea! :wave: As long as you're not going backwards :wink:

Alisaura said:

It's not an explody kind of volcano like Mt St Helends, Hawaii's volcanoes are generally much calmer and safer to walk about on. :wink: Or so I'm told, at least... :uhoh:

My family used to go on holidays to Warrnambool (sp?) all the time! We went to the maritime museum, and that huge playground, and the beach if it wasn't raining... :giggle:
Don't think we were brave enough to go to the wildlife park... I don't remember it, anyway :reject:

I always think I'll be the one person that the volcano gods will take a dislike to and poof, crispy me:ohmy:
My Mum's family is from around Warrnambool so we used to go there sometimes too:hi5: the huge playground was sooo much fun

cinnaminson said:

I always think I'll be the one person that the volcano gods will take a dislike to and poof, crispy me:ohmy:

Watch out for Ali....our new LavaGirl :giggle: Sharkboy and Lavagirl is my sons favourite movie!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom