Pleban Girls Party - c'mon in, the henhouse is a-rockin'!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Anthony Bourdain, I just don't see any resemblance. they have a different shaped face, mouth and eyes and their eyes are different colors, their hair is very different, too

Sad_Girl said:
so Bri, will Craig be keeping you up late at night for awhile, then? :flirt:

:shifty:

Is there really any doubt? :drool:

It's hilarious cause I'm all:
....he's got a funny face, but damn he looks good in a tshirt and jeans...

Omg, he really is freakin hilarious though. Did I rant to you guys about this yet? Massey hall is awesome...except for poor dad squishing into the itty bitty seats. Even though we were in the balcony, we were *so* close...only maybe 8 rows back from stage (we were in the 2nd row of the balcony)....and it was basically 2 hours of laughing nonstop :love:
I think it's the best thing I've ever won...ever.

Well, besides winning my battle to see U2 of course.

I have pictures, and illegal clips too :shh:

And that's my don't ask, cause I'm gonna tell ya anway rant of the night

:hug: Hi Molly

:giggle: I keep sneaking peeks at Mr Glueys back pic....:drool:......I think he might be in for a workout tonight :shifty:

I've just returned!!! ooh you're doing well with the packing!! Don't forget to take a 3rd out :yes:....but which 3rd?? THAT is the problem!! :giggle:

I can't choose :uhoh: I've just put as much in as I can fit... but it's not all in yet, so I really should be more selective. Surely I won't need ALL my U2 t-shirts... And the hoodie takes up so much space... :reject:

How are you feeling, Gluey? :hug:
Mr Gluey has a most impressive back, there... :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom