Pleban Girls Party - Celebrating life: every day is a special day in the PGP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
What does it say about me that I could pretty much interpret everything DG said last night and I was sober? :lol:

:tongue: oh come on, it wasn't THAT hard to interpret now was it?

:uhoh: otherwise the same thing applies to me cause I had no trouble with it!

:shifty:

adamkissykaf.gif

I go back to school on Tuesday. Except for the fact that my classes start at 9 am I'm excited about going back! My classes did start at 10 am but I had to switch to all mornings to fit bio in. Or I would have been stuck taking it for 5 hours on Saturday mornings.

8 am income tax classes=:sick: I tried taking bio in the afternoon at the schools other campus. It was all filled up and they offer 15 sections of bio! At the campus I'm taking classes at, there were only 4 spots left, and I was lucky to get the last spot of the weekday classes.

daygloeyes2 said:
I go back to school on Tuesday. Except for the fact that my classes start at 9 am I'm excited about going back! My classes did start at 10 am but I had to switch to all mornings to fit bio in. Or I would have been stuck taking it for 5 hours on Saturday mornings.

Good Luck : hug :

School on Saturday morning : yuck : , i'd have changed to start earlier to : yes :

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom